December 09, 2016, 11:31:06 AM
News: If it is not in arbusers, it doesn't exist.

Visa and MasterCard available to a ATM withdrawal

Pages: [1]
« previous next »
Author Topic: Visa and MasterCard available to a ATM withdrawal  (Read 400 times)
w62upr
Getting better

View Profile
« on: September 05, 2016, 05:33:08 PM »

Neteller and Skrill are raising any fee. It will cost more fees to withdraw cash money via Neteller and Skrill card. I'm looking for Visa and MasterCard available to a ATM withdrawal which other e-wallets and FX business operators issue. We can make a cash withdrawal using it without a bank through. FX business operators accept deposits via Neteller and Skrill.

I have already checked e-wallets and FX business operators who issue such a card below.

ecoPayz

XM
Land-FX
AXIORY

Do you know any other good card ? I understand it depends your country whether they issue their card to you or not.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2016, 05:35:50 PM by w62upr » Logged

kapetan1122
Has some experience

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2016, 08:13:32 PM »

Neteller and Skrill are raising any fee. It will cost more fees to withdraw cash money via Neteller and Skrill card. I'm looking for Visa and MasterCard available to a ATM withdrawal which other e-wallets and FX business operators issue. We can make a cash withdrawal using it without a bank through. FX business operators accept deposits via Neteller and Skrill.

I have already checked e-wallets and FX business operators who issue such a card below.

ecoPayz

XM
Land-FX
AXIORY

Do you know any other good card ? I understand it depends your country whether they issue their card to you or not.

Is there some changes or raising fees going to happen withdrawing money from skrill/NT via their cards on ATM machines?
I know they ll raise fees sending money between accounts but didnt hear nothing about this.

w62upr
Getting better

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2016, 08:31:11 PM »

No, Neteller ATM withdrawal fee is not scheduled to be raised this time. But Neteller forex fee is going to be raised by 0.70-0.29% from 17 Oct. Neteller Send money fee is also raised a bit as you know. I'm not sure details of Skrill fee changes.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2016, 08:39:44 PM by w62upr » Logged

MaxShalamar
Pro

Not a pro :D

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2016, 08:32:23 PM »

ecoPayz

XM
Land-FX
AXIORY

Is there some changes or raising fees going to happen withdrawing money from skrill/NT via their cards on ATM machines?
I know they ll raise fees sending money between accounts but didnt hear nothing about this.

I got an email from Skrill last week about charges going up from some time in September but I ignored it as I never use the ATM

luctens
Probably a Pro

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2016, 08:43:59 PM »

Pretty much all fee rises etc will probably be the same from now on with both Skrill and Neteller. It's surely only a matter of time before they merge into one company which would knock any of these fee rises out of the water when it comes to cost savings and padding their bottom line, as they are surely just currently duplicating the same processes and unnecessarily doubling the costs of running two companies doing basically exactly the same thing as each other.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2016, 08:48:26 PM by luctens » Logged

RoosterDonky
Has some experience

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2016, 09:14:29 PM »

Are you saying fees would go down if they merge?

MaxShalamar
Pro

Not a pro :D

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2016, 09:25:45 PM »

Unlikely - they would probably go up more eventually due them having the majority if the ewallet market between them - bit like Betfair doing what the like because they dominate the exchange market

Skaggerak
Probably a Pro

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2016, 05:29:25 AM »

Unlikely - they would probably go up more eventually due them having the majority if the ewallet market between them - bit like Betfair doing what the like because they dominate the exchange market

And they have a nice surprise coming on the horizon because of it.

luctens
Probably a Pro

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2016, 10:03:26 AM »

The view you are putting across that as their costs down if they merge they would pass these cost savings back to their customers in reduced fees is a rational and common sense view, but there is absolutely no chance whatsoever of that happening.

Skrill/Neteller are in absolute full monopoly mode and all cost savings will be kept for them to pad their bottom line. Not only that but the fees and charges etc will only continue going one way, and that is up. There will be no financial, moral or ethical justification for them to do this, but they will continue doing it anyway and bulldozing their way through their customer base because they think there's no stopping them and they think there's no competition to stop them in their tracks.

They have also just recently bought a big affiliate company, Income Access, so I'm sure all of those affiliates are braced for fees and charges and what have you to be added to their terms and conditions to squeeze as much of the affiliates profit out of them and back to Skrill/Neteller as possible so it's not just bookmaker customers that they are currently taking to the cleaners, it will now be bookmaker affiliates that they will be screwing over as well. Their greed really has no boundaries.

They really are the Betfair Exchange all over again. They obviously think that there is an unlimited amount to squeeze out of their customers and when they realise that's a load of rubbish and that they have alienated all of their customers, it will be way, way too late to recover the situation. It's unbelievable and laughable how incompetent these head honchos are at running a company.

In the medium to long term, Skrill/Neteller are doomed.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2016, 10:10:04 AM by luctens » Logged

Pages: [1]
Print
« previous next »