RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

HOW I WILL PLAY WITHOUT VPN?

Ask anything about smart gambling
georg41
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

HOW I WILL PLAY WITHOUT VPN?

Tue Sep 06, 2016 2:42 pm

Hi.I want to ask if i can open blocked websites without VPN programe. I want to register at betvιctor and some other bookies. I am Greek.I was ask betvictor customer service and they told me that they accept Greeks.But they told me that if i will use VPN they will close my account. Now the problem is that i can not open betvictor page from Greece, because this site is in Greek blacklist. What can i do about this? Can i change something in my pc or in my wi-fi and then open blocked websites without VPN?

P.S.  I think to register also at 7 bookies. BETGUN FAVBET TONYBET TOTOGAMING LEONBETS 10BET 12BET I want to ask if my money will be safe in those bookies.( i do not want to take bonuses, just some arbs, and i do not play match money)
Last edited by georg41 on Tue Sep 06, 2016 2:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bookieslayer
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Re: HOW I WILL PLAY WITHOUT VPN?

Thu Sep 08, 2016 1:18 pm

I'm not using VPN as all bookies are legal in my country. But from my readings I understand some books are fine to use with a VPN and others are not. What I mean is some will be able to see you are using a VPN and others won't. I guess you are just going to have to google and see what you can find. Only other thing I can think of is if you have a friend of yours actually set up computer in a country which is bookie friendly. That way the IP is coming from that computer and you control the computer via a program from your place. I have used this method and not had any problems in terms of bookies picking up anything. Only thing you will have to think about is lag if you are arbing.

Regarding the books you want to sign up with just use google and read what you can about each of them. Plenty of comments already written by others and then you can make the choice whether you wish to use the book or not.
sandy
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Sep 08, 2016 2:23 pm

bookieslayer wrote: I'm not using VPN as all bookies are legal in my country. But from my readings I understand some books are fine to use with a VPN and others are not. What I mean is some will be able to see you are using a VPN and others won't. I guess you are just going to have to google and see what you can find. Only other thing I can think of is if you have a friend of yours actually set up computer in a country which is bookie friendly. That way the IP is coming from that computer and you control the computer via a program from your place. I have used this method and not had any problems in terms of bookies picking up anything. Only thing you will have to think about is lag if you are arbing.

Regarding the books you want to sign up with just use google and read what you can about each of them. Plenty of comments already written by others and then you can make the choice whether you wish to use the book or not.
Do you recommend paid remote computer softwer or any of this free softwers like teamviewer should do the job?
barbero
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:29 pm

TV should do OK, but depends on your internet connection speed... nothing better than trial and error :)
bookieslayer
Has experience

Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:38 pm

Team viewer worked fine for me and the lag was minimal.
my_username
Has experience

Fri Sep 09, 2016 10:12 am

you can probably just change DNS server and get around the blockade, no?
barnstorm
Has experience

Fri Sep 09, 2016 12:14 pm

So with TeamViewer you need a friend in another country whose computer you can control to place your wagers?

Or is there some other way to use it to hide your IP?

Thanks!
bookieslayer
Has experience

Fri Sep 09, 2016 11:47 pm

barnstorm wrote: So with TeamViewer you need a friend in another country whose computer you can control to place your wagers?

Or is there some other way to use it to hide your IP?

Thanks!
The only way I have used it is the way you have mentioned- having a friend set up a laptop in a more bookie friendly country.

Return to “Newbie's questions”