December 09, 2016, 11:29:52 AM
News: If it is not in arbusers, it doesn't exist.
BetBurger | Live and Pre-game surebets
OddStorm | Fastest PreMatch and InPlay Surebets Service

Betburger gave me a loss of - £ 145, SCAM

Pages: [1] 2
« previous next »
Author Topic: Betburger gave me a loss of - £ 145, SCAM  (Read 902 times)
felip45

View Profile
« on: September 06, 2016, 06:46:11 PM »

>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Hello Frienda,

I'm in the world of arbitration to about two months, I started using the software OddsMonkey and after Oddstorm, excellent software, I never had problems and made me pay good money.

BetBurger met and decided to test for 1 week, they do a marketing being the number 1 in arbitration and was interested!

But to my unpleasant surprise, then in my first SureBet, I had a prejudice to - £ 153!

The Betburger gave me the wrong arbitration that appeared to be very true, I was surprised it!

It was at a ball game on 02/09 between Seattle Mariners x Los Angeles Angels!

Arbitration that BetBurger had when you opened the bulletin Bet365 and Matchbook confirmed the odds and the teams, but there was a detail, the game at bet365 was the next day 03/09 and the game on Matchbook was on the same day, I had never done arbitration basebal, no idea that the same teams playing every day, but I trusted the Software, after all it is an expensive software, number 1 in arbitration!

And I wanted to arbitration not to miss the opportunity! and see my result, a loss of - £ 153 caused by the BetBurger mistake !!!

see the print of the games that had red!

Most worrisome is that the error continued the next day, another game between the Los Angeles Dodgers and San Diego Padres and managed to take prints more detailed and also a video showing this Grotesque Error!

The Betburger Support ignored me and threw all responsibility for me, the perfect bug BetBurger software that gave me a great injury and besides all this I will have to bear it!

I was disappointed in the way that Betburger treats its customers, an error of them that hurt me and the support did not give me enough attention!

Below is the prints and video, take care of the BetBurger not recommend!

Vídeo:

Smartsportstrader

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2016, 07:02:04 PM »

Live and learn.
Think you are being a bit harsh though.

MaxShalamar
Pro

Not a pro :D

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2016, 07:10:55 PM »

Whatever the software tells you you still need to be bright enough to check the figures for yourself

Novice mistake you will hopefully learn from

Arbusers
Administrator
Pro

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2016, 07:13:33 PM »

i m not sure If I understand the case correctly, but Matchbook's market was closed when you visited the site.
I would visit bot sites at the same time (bet365 and Matchbook) and place both bets after I make sure that this market is available. 1st bet in the soft side, (bet365) 2nd bet in the baseball.

felip45

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2016, 07:35:08 PM »

The market was opened when the bets were made, the odds corresponded name of the teams, it was a software error that fool a lot of people!

But it is an expensive software, which is the number 1 says in arbitration and just trusting it!

I've used Oddsmonkey and Oddstorm and never had problems, this was the first time!

felip45

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2016, 07:36:32 PM »

then the next day the same mistake was repeated and recorded the video out other wrong arbitrations, they say it's only 1% wrong arbitration, but now I'm seeing a lot of the fear to use this software!

maletaja
Has some experience

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2016, 10:06:45 PM »

bit rude
u have to be aware that MLB could have same matches day after day

sonic

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2016, 11:47:28 PM »

Don't trust any alert service blindly. It will cost you money. Look, verify and then bet.

felip45

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2016, 03:21:19 AM »

Don't trust any alert service blindly. It will cost you money. Look, verify and then bet.

My friend Sonic,

you are right, but never expected the wrong arbitration as perfect, as used Oddstorm Live is much more tense and never had problems where you have to think fast, but the arrangement of the names of the teams, of the odds values coincided with reported that the software!

The worst is not that, is the support they gave me, they treated me in a very boring way, it was the first time I was using their software, took a big miss before my bankroll for their mistake not mine, had signed only 7 days, and this waste would not be able to pick up a subscription for a longer time to recover the bank, they did not offer me or 7 more days to make up for the mistake!

Their support was worse than my miss !!!

It made me extremely angry!

cortomaltese
Probably a Pro

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2016, 07:36:22 AM »

If your GPS destinator in your car shows you should go straight and fall into sea would you go? And then would you ask for a refund from the shop you bought it ?

So , use this lesson to learn that you should Trust only your own eyes!
Consider your money lost as a payment for that lesson

MaxShalamar
Pro

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2016, 10:58:31 AM »

It's a very important lesson

To call something a scam because of a mistake you have made in not checking the figures (it takes half a second) is bang out of order

I've praised BB in the past and I've also given them shit at times when needed but there is no way I'd call them a scam - best in the business and no one is perfect

BTW - I saw that the baseball match in question was very close to the off (arb % was in red) - as a newbie you really should avoid these games and give yourself a lot more time and as Nikos said - get both sites up in tabs at the same time and it will be easy to spot any errors - at the end of the day it is your money and it's your responsibility to make sure you place it correctly

yorkjoss
Probably a Pro

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 07, 2016, 11:06:48 AM »

we have a saying in the UK, maybe it's all over the world.

"a bad workman blames his tools"

very appropriate in this situation, the op has to take responsibility, making screenshots and crying like
a baby is only prolonging his pain, he needs to learn from HIS mistake as we've all had to do in the past
and maybe even have to "man up" and admit his serious error and apologise for his language?

Arbusers
Administrator
Pro

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: September 07, 2016, 11:32:27 AM »

I would be happy if my biggest mistake would cost me 145 GBP.

Ingarb3

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 07, 2016, 11:35:33 AM »

Lol. You made a video..?   ??? ???

MaxShalamar
Pro

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 07, 2016, 11:40:21 AM »

Lol. You made a video..?   ??? ???

:D

Pages: [1] 2