Using Danger zone to your advantage

Make bookmakers cash cow machines
87pirate
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Using Danger zone to your advantage

Wed Sep 07, 2016 4:47 pm

Hey guys,
Long time member, relatively new poster - Looking for some advice on methods using danger zone to your advantage?

Any help would be greatly appreciated
Last edited by DonS on Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dealer wins
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Re: Using Danger zone to your advantage

Wed Sep 07, 2016 5:59 pm

I tend to think that danger zones benefit the books, and the books only.

They can void or let the bet stand, depending on what happens, but it always seems to be void winners and let losers stand!
Never trust a goose!!!
NXV
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:58 pm

I don't get how your strategy can work. both your bets are pending during the freekick. if a goal is scored, the over on the softbook won't be accepted most probably bit the und will for sure. this can only work if you've found a softbook that is dumb enough to accept your bet after the goal is scored. please correct me where i'm wrong :)
kapetan1122
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:16 pm

NXV wrote: I don't get how your strategy can work. both your bets are pending during the freekick. if a goal is scored, the over on the softbook won't be accepted most probably bit the und will for sure. this can only work if you've found a softbook that is dumb enough to accept your bet after the goal is scored. please correct me where i'm wrong :)
Most softbooks needs 7-10 sec to accept bet so its plenty of time to place bet and get accepted with soft book,freekick sometimes need 30-60 sec to start so 99% of softbooks ll accept this bet and sharp ll have them pending.
You can do the same with corner kick i think but not much more situations go in your favour.
arbetour
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Sep 08, 2016 11:46 am

Does anyone know which books I can use from the UK that have the danger rule please? I've tried this before with 188 but they quickly banned me.
luctens
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Fri Sep 09, 2016 11:10 am

arbetour wrote: Does anyone know which books I can use from the UK that have the danger rule please? I've tried this before with 188 but they quickly banned me.
I don't think any of the UK or European bookmakers have the danger zone. I think it's very much an Asian bookmaker thing.
arbetour
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Sep 09, 2016 1:31 pm

luctens wrote:
arbetour wrote: Does anyone know which books I can use from the UK that have the danger rule please? I've tried this before with 188 but they quickly banned me.
I don't think any of the UK or European bookmakers have the danger zone. I think it's very much an Asian bookmaker thing.
Yes, thought so :'( Could use the betting brokers to access them. Although I don't think I'd want to use them in play.

Return to “Arbing, matched betting and trading talk”