December 08, 2016, 12:09:50 AM
News: If it is not in arbusers, it doesn't exist.

Newbie trader with a dream

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7
« previous next »
Author Topic: Newbie trader with a dream  (Read 4540 times)
conner28111

View Profile
« on: September 13, 2016, 11:38:50 AM »

I have been trading for years and have lost 4 figure sums repeatedly! It's been disaterous.
So in July I decided to do it properly. I now document all my trades and I use minimul stakes of just £2 whilst I'm learning. I have realised there is no driver route to the top it's going to take blood swear and tears!

I want To talk to people at a similar level to me and work together to help each other's cause. I have blogged all my trades and ups and downs so far! More a journal for me to go over when the shit hits the fan.

I don't sell anything and never have, believe me with my level of experience it would be idiot nobody! However I would like to include some blog posts in the thread on here if moderator allows.

I have just started to learn scalping also and would love to hear people's thoughts and advice around to subject!

This looks like a great site and I hope I'm able to get involved!

I will not include the blog address until it has been ok'd but the moderator if the moderator would like the address please contact me 😊.

I'm desperate to succeed!

Conner

Arbusers
Administrator
Pro

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2016, 11:59:34 AM »

Go on with your blog and we will test it as it goes.

conner28111

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2016, 02:45:32 PM »

Www.tradingfootballmindset.wordpress.com

Thanks guys and look forward to your thoughts  :)

yorkjoss
Probably a Pro

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2016, 05:57:20 PM »

you've got all those mates you went drinking with at the weekend?

everyone of them could help you as an arber/scalper, sure you're small time just now, my advice learn to arb, you've found this forum, spend hours reading it, utilise your skills and those mates, losing £25!!!, things like that won't bother you, if you become even an ordinary arber.

you say newbie trader with a dream, what about newbie arber with a dream? you have the tools.

p.s don't do any work whilst under even a small influence of alcohol, I'm speaking through painful experience here,
all the rules and self controls can and do go out the window, stay clear of alcohol when you are working!!!
« Last Edit: September 13, 2016, 06:05:50 PM by yorkjoss » Logged

conner28111

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2016, 06:54:23 PM »

Absolutely my friend,

Hope that blog post didn't come off as a blag! What a dipstick!

I only found this site today and I have already read 50 posts lol. Thanks for your input and any other valuable advice or documents I can read please Send them on. 

Arbing is another string to the bow! I will keep reading with interest!

conner28111

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2016, 10:58:13 PM »

Tonight's action...  :)

https://tradingfootballmindset.wordpress.com/2016/09/13/lots-of-trades-tonight/

conner28111

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2016, 07:19:12 AM »

Long ass day at work but a profit non the less!

Will expand on the post later

https://tradingfootballmindset.com/2016/09/15/forgive-me-for-the-short-post-i-am-tired/

Thank you to those who have chipped in with the arbing advice  :)

conner28111

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2016, 10:22:29 PM »

Really starting to move now! Improving day by day! Thanks for your support  :)

https://tradingfootballmindset.com/2016/09/15/another-profitable-night/

Arbusers
Administrator
Pro

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2016, 06:35:33 AM »

Thank you for posting.
I would like to see you saying some more words on your strategy. Explain what your plan is before describing what you did during the game. And also, do you realize that there are some risks if the game goes against your estimations. A game like Young Boys v Olympiacos could be repeated again and again derailing all your efforts.
Another thing for you is to start thinking about raising some more funds for trading/arbing.

luctens
Probably a Pro

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2016, 05:56:18 PM »

This trading malarkey on your blog seems way too stressful and risky for my liking. Good luck to you in whatever you do but I think you'd make a much easier and stress-free living doing arbing than this trading lark.

fairpunter
Probably a Pro

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 16, 2016, 07:38:47 PM »

Do arbitrage as you can and sleep comfortably, and if you still want to trade use half of monthly arbitrage profit for trading.

Don't be RoosterDonky, try to be yourself

conner28111

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 16, 2016, 10:00:42 PM »

Hi all
Just seen the comments above.thank you for your advice, this is all new to me I'm like a man on mission! I can see my style has tons of holes in it but I'm learning not only strategy but how the markets work to.

I have a long way to go! As for the arbing stuff I have no idea. You guys keep telling me I need to do it but I don't know where to start! So help advice would be appreciated!

Anyway tonight's trading...

https://tradingfootballmindset.com/2016/09/16/friday-nights-antics/

Look forward to more conversations with you all over the next few weeks. Add me on Facebook, Twitter and tell me what I'm missing! All my contact details are on the blog.

Thank you (please make me rich)  :) :) :)

luctens
Probably a Pro

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 16, 2016, 11:54:20 PM »

As for the arbing stuff I have no idea. You guys keep telling me I need to do it but I don't know where to start! So help advice would be appreciated!
If you have a good grasp of trading then you should get the hang of arbing far quicker than most people, as trading is infinitely harder to understand and be good at than arbing is. We were all in your position of not having a clue about arbing at some point and had to start from square one but any understanding you already have of trading means you will have a big head start compared to most of us when we started out.

The best start you can have if you want to do arbing is to take some time out and read this forum from start to finish at least once, if not two or three times to let all the information sink in and also do a lot of searching online about arbing and read all the available arbing articles, reports, blogs etc and consume every bit of information that is available on the subject. It will be time consuming and laborious to do that but if you want to be serious about something and be successful at it, then you have to be prepared to put the time and effort in to do the required amount of research and preparation. You will have a far better understanding of what arbing is all about after you have been through that process and that will give you a springboard to start your arbing career if arbing is the route you want to take.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2016, 12:08:12 AM by luctens » Logged

Arbusers
Administrator
Pro

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: September 17, 2016, 07:12:10 AM »

Arbing is a great pretext before trading.

Bubbles
Has some experience

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 17, 2016, 02:40:53 PM »

Do arbitrage as you can and sleep comfortably, and if you still want to trade use half of monthly arbitrage profit for trading.
Know how to trade and you can sleep comfortable without worrying about bookies limits/frauds and friends  ;)

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7
Print
« previous next »