December 08, 2016, 12:04:06 AM
News: If it is not in arbusers, it doesn't exist.

bet365

Pages: [1] 2
« previous next »
Author Topic: bet365  (Read 1133 times)
alimma

View Profile
« on: September 20, 2016, 06:24:08 PM »

I think this is becoming the worst bookie now. This activity of bet365 is becoming rampant.

2 days ago i placed a bet at the odds of 4.5 which is clearly not a palp and even though my bet lost, i got a message from bet365 that the bet will stand at an odd of 1.07, i cannot understand the similarity between this odds.

Today again, i placed a bet on WHICH TEAM TO QUALIFY and from the attached image you can see that this is not a palp. The odds started rising from 1.28 to 1.33 and i place my bet, it rose again to 1.4 and i placed another bet, it rose again to 1.5 and i place another bet, till 1.61 and i placed the last bet. The game when into extra time and has ended, and bet365 is sending me a message that the odds are wrong and should be 1.10, 1.14, 1.16.

can someone explain to by what kind of stupid bookie this is.

maletaja
Has some experience

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2016, 07:05:53 PM »

And what was your puropse doing these bets?did you see market?

alimma

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2016, 07:14:28 PM »

And what was your puropse doing these bets?did you see market?

is something wrong with the market, i really dont understand your question

barbero
Has some experience

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2016, 09:55:51 PM »

there must be something you know but are not telling us, alimma

bet365 don't just void bets for no reason

ludako

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2016, 09:57:58 PM »

The bet is voided/changed because they've mistaken the odds. 41/5 is not like 2.37/1.53. Samobor had a red card. Cibalia is in 1st division and Samobor is in 3rd. Match ended 1-6 after ET. No penalties.

Correct me if I'm wrong.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2016, 10:12:52 PM by ludako » Logged

Skaggerak
Probably a Pro

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2016, 10:09:26 PM »

The bet is voided/changed because they've mistaken the odds. 41/5 is not like 2.37/1.53. Correct me if I'm wrong.

41 could have been a mistake and initially meant to be priced at 4, then drifted to 5.

ludako

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2016, 10:14:42 PM »

The bet is voided/changed because they've mistaken the odds. 41/5 is not like 2.37/1.53. Correct me if I'm wrong.

41 could have been a mistake and initially meant to be priced at 4, then drifted to 5.
Would you give 4 or 5 for Samobor in the 87th minute of this match? Samobor is in 3rd div. and Cibalia is in 1st.

MaxShalamar
Pro

Not a pro :D

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2016, 10:37:35 PM »

Would you give 4 or 5 for Samobor in the 87th minute of this match? Samobor is in 3rd div. and Cibalia is in 1st.

I'd have priced them at 2.5 at the very outside - they had already scored and therefore capable of scoring again especially on the break as the stronger team pusher for a winner late on

4 or 5 is clearly a palp and people really need to use a bit of common sense instead of their eyes lighting up when they see an overpriced selection

Thordin
Pro

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2016, 09:51:36 AM »

2 days ago i placed a bet at the odds of 4.5 which is clearly not a palp and even though my bet lost, i got a message from bet365 that the bet will stand at an odd of 1.07, i cannot understand the similarity between this odds.

which bet was that one?

alimma

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2016, 01:22:08 PM »

I'd have priced them at 2.5 at the very outside - they had already scored and therefore capable of scoring again especially on the break as the stronger team pusher for a winner late on

4 or 5 is clearly a palp and people really need to use a bit of common sense instead of their eyes lighting up when they see an overpriced selection

Hello Max,

maybe i do not understand you but i would clearly want to avoid such cases like this.

If you read my post correct, you will see that i was watching this match and bet365 was clearly trying to cheat. Yes this is a match between underdogs and high guys but in football everyone has a chance and by the way the underdogs scored a goal.
The point is that the match was entering extra time. At 70th min, the score was 1-1, and bet365 has the odds as 1.28 for the strong team, will you call that a palp, no i wont because even at that time the home team has a chance of scoring and winning the match. I compared the odds and another website had it at 1.2.

At 75th minute, the odd rose from 1.28 to 1.33, then at 80th min it rose from 1.33 to 1.4, then at 85th minute it rose from 1.4 to 1.53 and then to 1.61 at the 90th minute.

From this odd movement it is clear that bet365 were just calculating because the home time has a very good chance of scoring and winning even if they had a red card.  Now please can you explain to me how to spot this error because i do not have to be a professional like you before i gamble.

Then another point is this, if the odds was supposed to be 1.1, then bet365 should had awared odd of 5.00 or 6.00 to the home team but no they did not and if you betted on that odd, it was a loser and your bet will stand as a loser regardless of the low odd. So tell me how this is not cheating,

They take in good money at low price and balance their sheet, afterwards when they are wrong in their predict, they void the bet and settle at a lesser price. This is clearly selling and please do not be blind to it.

WHY I AM NOT SO INTERESTED ON THE MONEY LOST, I AM INTERESTED ON HOW TO AVOID IT BECAUSE IT IS BECOMING RAMPMANT WITH BET365.

So can you please explain that

Sorry for those who dont understand, the odd was for WHO TO QUALIFY
« Last Edit: September 21, 2016, 01:24:59 PM by alimma » Logged

alimma

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 21, 2016, 01:23:06 PM »

there must be something you know but are not telling us, alimma

bet365 don't just void bets for no reason

Sorry mate, when i write here, i do not hide anything.

I write it with proves and i do not have something more to say.

alimma

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 21, 2016, 01:29:00 PM »

which bet was that one?

I didnt have the screen shot but it was the first time it happen and it was odd of under and over at late minutes. The score was 3.0 and bet365 awared under 3.5 at 4.5 at 75th minutes. Actually the bet lost but i don not understand how 4.5 could be a mistake for 1.07

luctens
Probably a Pro

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 21, 2016, 02:00:27 PM »

Hello Max,

maybe i do not understand you but i would clearly want to avoid such cases like this.

If you read my post correct, you will see that i was watching this match and bet365 was clearly trying to cheat. Yes this is a match between underdogs and high guys but in football everyone has a chance and by the way the underdogs scored a goal.
The point is that the match was entering extra time. At 70th min, the score was 1-1, and bet365 has the odds as 1.28 for the strong team, will you call that a palp, no i wont because even at that time the home team has a chance of scoring and winning the match. I compared the odds and another website had it at 1.2.

At 75th minute, the odd rose from 1.28 to 1.33, then at 80th min it rose from 1.33 to 1.4, then at 85th minute it rose from 1.4 to 1.53 and then to 1.61 at the 90th minute.

From this odd movement it is clear that bet365 were just calculating because the home time has a very good chance of scoring and winning even if they had a red card.  Now please can you explain to me how to spot this error because i do not have to be a professional like you before i gamble.

Then another point is this, if the odds was supposed to be 1.1, then bet365 should had awared odd of 5.00 or 6.00 to the home team but no they did not and if you betted on that odd, it was a loser and your bet will stand as a loser regardless of the low odd. So tell me how this is not cheating,

They take in good money at low price and balance their sheet, afterwards when they are wrong in their predict, they void the bet and settle at a lesser price. This is clearly selling and please do not be blind to it.

WHY I AM NOT SO INTERESTED ON THE MONEY LOST, I AM INTERESTED ON HOW TO AVOID IT BECAUSE IT IS BECOMING RAMPMANT WITH BET365.

So can you please explain that

Sorry for those who dont understand, the odd was for WHO TO QUALIFY
This conspiracy theory you've thought up is complete rubbish. Bet365 don't have any sort of policy that they take a load of money on an outcome on the basis that they will just void the bets simply if the result doesn't go their way. They simply don't work in that sort of scammy way. You certainly must be doing something wrong, as you seem to be getting yourself into very sticky situations with very reputable bookmakers, situations which most arbers seem to avoid with these big bookmakers.

If you're that confident Bet365 are scamming you or whatever then go to SBR, IBAS, UK Gambling Commission and court to get it sorted out. You seem to very vocal about the bookies' "scamming" with you talking about Unibet previously with them apparently confiscating funds for no reason just because they felt like it, but that's all we've heard so far, talk, but we haven't heard of any action and I know if I was in a dispute with a bookmaker and if I felt I was in the right then I would be taking it all the way to get it sorted out so if you genuinely feel like you have a case, you should stop all the talk and start taking action with regards to getting your money back.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2016, 02:14:26 PM by luctens » Logged

alimma

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 21, 2016, 02:31:43 PM »

This conspiracy theory you've thought up is complete rubbish.
[/quote]

My friend you can say what you like but the truth remain the truth. I for one like bet365 and till now i noticed this activity. Please do not respond more to this topic if you will not add to it because i understand that there are some bookies here who represent the bookies and i would not want to fight with them. My point of posting this here is to alert the users which i think is the point if arbuser and also to seek information on how to prevent such occurance since it is not listed in any website.  So Max YOU ARE MORE EXPERIENCED, CAN YOU ADVICE ON HOW TO AVOID IT.

about what i plan to do, that is my own decision and about UNIBET, protect them all you want but i copied and pasted the chat for you to read and i guess you read wrong. So please if you can advice on how to avoid this, lets hear i believe others will benefit also.

fairpunter
Probably a Pro

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 21, 2016, 02:57:28 PM »

Luctens, bet365 is not reliable bookie like Betfair and Pinnacle, my friend deposited 500usd at bet365 BlackJack and after few days he won total 15k. but bet365 gave just 1k, reason sistem error.
They are one of 3-4 betting leaders in the world and they do what they want
« Last Edit: September 21, 2016, 03:02:40 PM by fairpunter » Logged

Don't be RoosterDonky, try to be yourself

Pages: [1] 2
Print
« previous next »