RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

bet365

Share ideas and experience on bookmakers. Search before starting any account
alimma
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

bet365

Tue Sep 20, 2016 5:24 pm

I think this is becoming the worst bookie now. This activity of bet365 is becoming rampant.

2 days ago i placed a bet at the odds of 4.5 which is clearly not a palp and even though my bet lost, i got a message from bet365 that the bet will stand at an odd of 1.07, i cannot understand the similarity between this odds.

Today again, i placed a bet on WHICH TEAM TO QUALIFY and from the attached image you can see that this is not a palp. The odds started rising from 1.28 to 1.33 and i place my bet, it rose again to 1.4 and i placed another bet, it rose again to 1.5 and i place another bet, till 1.61 and i placed the last bet. The game when into extra time and has ended, and bet365 is sending me a message that the odds are wrong and should be 1.10, 1.14, 1.16.

can someone explain to by what kind of stupid bookie this is.
Attachments
365.png
maletaja
Pro
ProProProPro

Re: bet365

Tue Sep 20, 2016 6:05 pm

And what was your puropse doing these bets?did you see market?
alimma
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Sep 20, 2016 6:14 pm

maletaja wrote: And what was your puropse doing these bets?did you see market?
is something wrong with the market, i really dont understand your question
barbero
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Tue Sep 20, 2016 8:55 pm

there must be something you know but are not telling us, alimma

bet365 don't just void bets for no reason
ludako
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Tue Sep 20, 2016 8:57 pm

The bet is voided/changed because they've mistaken the odds. 41/5 is not like 2.37/1.53. Samobor had a red card. Cibalia is in 1st division and Samobor is in 3rd. Match ended 1-6 after ET. No penalties.

Correct me if I'm wrong.
Last edited by ludako on Tue Sep 20, 2016 9:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Skaggerak
Pro
ProProProPro

Tue Sep 20, 2016 9:09 pm

ludako wrote: The bet is voided/changed because they've mistaken the odds. 41/5 is not like 2.37/1.53. Correct me if I'm wrong.
41 could have been a mistake and initially meant to be priced at 4, then drifted to 5.
ludako
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Tue Sep 20, 2016 9:14 pm

Skaggerak wrote:
ludako wrote: The bet is voided/changed because they've mistaken the odds. 41/5 is not like 2.37/1.53. Correct me if I'm wrong.
41 could have been a mistake and initially meant to be priced at 4, then drifted to 5.
Would you give 4 or 5 for Samobor in the 87th minute of this match? Samobor is in 3rd div. and Cibalia is in 1st.
Attachments
Capture.JPG
Thordin
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:51 am

alimma wrote:
2 days ago i placed a bet at the odds of 4.5 which is clearly not a palp and even though my bet lost, i got a message from bet365 that the bet will stand at an odd of 1.07, i cannot understand the similarity between this odds.
which bet was that one?
alimma
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Sep 21, 2016 12:23 pm

barbero wrote: there must be something you know but are not telling us, alimma

bet365 don't just void bets for no reason
Sorry mate, when i write here, i do not hide anything.

I write it with proves and i do not have something more to say.
alimma
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Sep 21, 2016 12:29 pm

Thordin wrote:
alimma wrote:
which bet was that one?

I didnt have the screen shot but it was the first time it happen and it was odd of under and over at late minutes. The score was 3.0 and bet365 awared under 3.5 at 4.5 at 75th minutes. Actually the bet lost but i don not understand how 4.5 could be a mistake for 1.07
alimma
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Sep 21, 2016 1:31 pm

This conspiracy theory you've thought up is complete rubbish.
[/quote]

My friend you can say what you like but the truth remain the truth. I for one like bet365 and till now i noticed this activity. Please do not respond more to this topic if you will not add to it because i understand that there are some bookies here who represent the bookies and i would not want to fight with them. My point of posting this here is to alert the users which i think is the point if arbuser and also to seek information on how to prevent such occurance since it is not listed in any website.  So Max YOU ARE MORE EXPERIENCED, CAN YOU ADVICE ON HOW TO AVOID IT.

about what i plan to do, that is my own decision and about UNIBET, protect them all you want but i copied and pasted the chat for you to read and i guess you read wrong. So please if you can advice on how to avoid this, lets hear i believe others will benefit also.
luctens
To become a Pro

Wed Sep 21, 2016 2:14 pm

alimma wrote:
My friend you can say what you like but the truth remain the truth. I for one like bet365 and till now i noticed this activity. Please do not respond more to this topic if you will not add to it because i understand that there are some bookies here who represent the bookies and i would not want to fight with them. My point of posting this here is to alert the users which i think is the point if arbuser and also to seek information on how to prevent such occurance since it is not listed in any website.  So Max YOU ARE MORE EXPERIENCED, CAN YOU ADVICE ON HOW TO AVOID IT.

about what i plan to do, that is my own decision and about UNIBET, protect them all you want but i copied and pasted the chat for you to read and i guess you read wrong. So please if you can advice on how to avoid this, lets hear i believe others will benefit also.
[/quote]

If you're trying to say I'm representing a bookmaker just because I don't agree with everything you say, then of course I have nothing to do with a bookie so stop with that pointless drivel.

In terms of avoiding palpable errors and the like, it all comes with experience, you pretty much have a sixth sense after a while and can pretty much sniff out any palps and you will just see when something isn't right. The best thing you can do is to keep an eye on the wider betting market and what the general odds are with other bookmakers and then you should be able to see if something isn't right.

If it gets to this situation though where a bookmaker has said it was a palp but you believe it isn't, then the best way to try and contribute to the bookmaker improving their services and not make mistakes in voiding bets as you see it in this case, the best way is to go through the complaints procedure and teach them a lesson and get the money back. If enough people actually fight back in these sorts of situations then that can contribute to the bookmaker improving their operations.

With regards to funds confiscations, the general point is to only use reputable bookmakers and you will have infinitely less issues with funds confiscations and other such scammy behaviour than with dodgy bookmakers.

Unibet is a reputable bookmaker, but you say they have confiscated funds just because they feel like it. Unibet is very reputable and are not in the business of outright scamming people out of their money so there is obviously more to the story than you are telling us that they did this "because they felt like it".

But again, as with the Bet365 case, if you have nothing to hide then you need to be taking Unibet all the way through the complaints procedure to get your money back and as I said with the Bet365 case, if enough people fought back in these situations then the bookmakers' would change their ways, so fighting back against them is a way to contribute to change.

But that's if you have nothing to hide of course.
Last edited by luctens on Wed Sep 21, 2016 2:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
luctens
To become a Pro

Wed Sep 21, 2016 2:29 pm

fairpunter wrote: Luctens, bet365 is not reliable bookie like Betfair and Pinnacle, my friend deposited 500usd at bet365 BlackJack and after few days he won total 15k. but bet365 gave just 1k, reason sistem error.
They are one of 3-4 betting leaders in the world and they do what they want
Bet365 are obviously one of the most reliable bookmakers in the world, there's absolutely no doubt about that whatsoever, so what you're saying about Bet365 not being reliable simply isn't true.

If you're trying to say Bet365 aren't reliable and in any way can't be trusted then we might as well pack up our stuff and quit the game altogether as by your reckoning there wouldn't be any reliable bookmakers left to arb with.

Of course every company in any industry has problems and makes mistakes, so even if they were wrong in that bet voiding case mentioned earlier, it wouldn't be a case of what Allmma said in that they intentionally sought out to take a load of money and void bets, maybe it was just a mistake, as even the best companies aren't perfect and make mistakes.

I don't know the full story of what happened to your mate with the blackjack, but as I said to Allmma, there's no point in just saying that Bet365 have apparently made errors or whatever, get onto your mate to take it all the way to get his money if Bet365 have made a mistake or whatever.

You say that Bet365 "do what they want". That isn't really the case and any case I've seen about Bet365 they've had at least a legitimate argument for doing whatever they've done, but any culture whatsoever of bookmakers even feeling like they can "do what they want" isn't helped when customers feel like they are in the right but they don't take it all the way to get their money.

So the message to all bettors is, do everything by the book by selecting reputable bookmakers and not breaking any of the bookmakers' terms and conditions, and even after that if you still get wronged, there's no point in moaning about it, just take your complaint all the way and teach the bookmaker a lesson.
Last edited by luctens on Wed Sep 21, 2016 2:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
luctens
To become a Pro

Wed Sep 21, 2016 3:49 pm

fairpunter wrote: Luchtens, I think you get bonuses and winings easily at bet365, I guess you are from western europe country and never had any problem with them.
This is fact, Bet365 is aggressive to eastern Europe countries and Germany. and if you are from non european union countries you have nothing to do, no one will look up your complaints
Whatever country you're from, if you have a legitimate complaint then you should be able to get a ruling in your favour through the bookmaker's complaint procedures, SBR, IBAS, UK Gambling Commission or court. If you go through all of those stages and everybody rules against you, then it is likely that you don't have a valid case. If you have a valid case, then at one of those stages then you should get a ruling in your favour and get the issue sorted out.

The defeatist attitude of saying that just because you're from a particular country that you're not going to bother to take those steps as nobody will listen to you so you will let the bookmaker walk all over you simply isn't good enough. You have to be much stronger than that if you feel that you are in the right.
Last edited by luctens on Wed Sep 21, 2016 3:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
alimma
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Sep 21, 2016 3:57 pm

luctens wrote:
alimma wrote:

But that's if you have nothing to hide of course.
[/quote]

Lets not make it an arguement forum, before i post here i have already reported the case to the authoriries and i will go further assuming nothing is done. Same with UNIBET, the gambling commission said they cannot help because of my country of origin so you see, they are getting away with it for now. but that is not my point.

Bet365 like other bookies i have had problem with is still ranked as my top 2 bookies because of their service anyways but when every bet becomes void and reviewed at a lesser price, that changes my view also. We all know the story of CANBET at a time, they were the top 5 but today where are they and they started gradually.

I am not calling bet365 a spammer, i never thing i did and if i did, my apologies because i like the bookie for one. but i stated that they are clearly cheating and that is what it is. if you cannot explain to my why you void my bet then what do you make of it. losers stand and winner get settled at lesser price.

For unibet, defend them from now till 1 million years believe my your turn will come, i also like them but like i promised them, till they give me a reason for holding my money then i will go on to tell the story as it is.

Also about your advice with a sixth sense, that is not enough, do i have to lose all my money before i learn from a bookie that is trying to play games. example, if i see an odd of 5.00 at bet356 instead of 2.00, blame me if i bet on it, inshort kill me if i bet on it becuase even an idiot can see, but we have a market like 2.37 and 1.53, is this a palp or market like 4.50 and 1.20, so how should i compare.

so if you have a better way i can spot this errors to avoid them, advice but not about sixth sense, we all cant be spider man. Remember arbing is about speed also.

Return to “Bookies discussion”