RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Buabook

Info about betting exchanges.
Skaggerak
Pro
ProProProPro

Buabook

Tue Sep 20, 2016 9:06 pm

Novel idea, probably not a lot of action or interest, but I thought I'd leave this here.

https://www.buabook.com/
kapetan1122
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Re: Buabook

Tue Sep 20, 2016 9:26 pm

Skaggerak wrote: Novel idea, probably not a lot of action or interest, but I thought I'd leave this here.

https://www.buabook.com/
What is this,i was looking on page and i dont understand nothing,you can only bet on players but cant understand what i can buy/sell and what is this all about??
Bubbles
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Wed Sep 21, 2016 12:56 am

It's just another idea for an exchange where some smart guys (exchange operators) want to make 4% commission regardless of the outcome. Using some metrics (which should come from a trusted and independent provider, which might not be the case here) they will determine whether player's value went up or down during a match or a season. If you beck a player in a match and he will do great his value will go up and you can “sell him”. Your profit will be a difference between what you paid for him and what you get for him minus 4%. Pretty straightforward but...

instead of seeing a new niche exchange in creation I would be more happy to see someone focusing on creating a new mainstream sport exchange  that would guarantee 1% commission in its manifesto. Sure the development cost must be much lower now with so many exchanges (I'm not talking sport only) on the market. There must be plenty of experienced developers and the cost of know how has inflated. I wonder what the cost of such an enterprise would be today, fraction of what BF had to put in. The 10 million dollar question is how long it would take to change  mug punters habits, considering that habits as opposed to using brain is what define them, to create enough liquidity for this exchange to break even, let alone make first profit
buabook

Thu Sep 29, 2016 4:27 pm

Bubbles wrote: It's just another idea for an exchange where some smart guys (exchange operators) want to make 4% commission regardless of the outcome. Using some metrics (which should come from a trusted and independent provider, which might not be the case here) they will determine whether player's value went up or down during a match or a season. If you beck a player in a match and he will do great his value will go up and you can “sell him”. Your profit will be a difference between what you paid for him and what you get for him minus 4%. Pretty straightforward but...

instead of seeing a new niche exchange in creation I would be more happy to see someone focusing on creating a new mainstream sport exchange  that would guarantee 1% commission in its manifesto. Sure the development cost must be much lower now with so many exchanges (I'm not talking sport only) on the market. There must be plenty of experienced developers and the cost of know how has inflated. I wonder what the cost of such an enterprise would be today, fraction of what BF had to put in. The 10 million dollar question is how long it would take to change  mug punters habits, considering that habits as opposed to using brain is what define them, to create enough liquidity for this exchange to break even, let alone make first profit
Its as straightforward as you say it is there. Its a new in-play focused game, where you can bet on players performance. The live data is from an independent third party and is completely transparent to a user Goal is £1.00 Assist £0.60 etc. There is a season market but most of the action in on the in game market.

Are you not describing Matchbook? 1% commission?

Return to “Exchanges”