RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Paddy Power

Share ideas and experience on bookmakers. Search before starting any account
SticyBandit
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Paddy Power

Wed Sep 21, 2016 10:04 pm

Are they accepting ID as verification documents?
I see they have only passport and drivers license on upload section of the page and when I uploaded ID, they asked for passport or drivers license.
I think that nobody rejected my ID from other bookmakers until now.
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Re: Paddy Power

Thu Sep 22, 2016 5:12 am

The first time is always painful.
cortomaltese
Pro
ProProProPro

Thu Sep 22, 2016 8:01 am

SticyBandit wrote: Are they accepting ID as verification documents?
I see they have only passport and drivers license on upload section of the page and when I uploaded ID, they asked for passport or drivers license.
Yeap! Probably they want customers that are travelling abroad and/or are car owners , that's why they are accepting up to 15-20 eur per bet ;)
luctens
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Thu Sep 22, 2016 1:24 pm

SticyBandit wrote: Are they accepting ID as verification documents?
All bookies are different and constantly changing with their verification requirements but to be sure of having no problems at all with any bookies, you really need to have a passport or driving licence to send to the bookmaker.

Some bookmakers will accept ID cards or whatever, but some won't, so this may not be the last time you have problems with bookies not accepting your ID. If the ID you've sent them is a nationally recognised or government issued etc ID in your country, then you should try and explain that to Paddy Power, but if you get nowhere with that, you will have to go through SBR, IBAS, UK Gambling Commission and then court to try and get the issue sorted out at one of those stages.

Or you could take this opportunity to order a passport or provisional driving licence to ensure you won't have problems with bookies' ID verification requirements in the future.
Last edited by luctens on Thu Sep 22, 2016 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Bookies discussion”