BetBurger | Live and Pre-game surebets
RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Long Term Arbing

Ask anything about smart gambling
temzy

Long Term Arbing

Fri Sep 23, 2016 12:11 pm

Hey guys,

I'm new to arbing, gathering all the possible info at the moment. The only question I am remained with is if it's really normal to make long term profits with arbing? There is almost no info regarding this, since all you see is "you will eventually be limited/banned". Are there any guys who actually make this long term? Since if I jump to it, I'm doing ALL in and spend my full time on this.
yo
yorkjoss

Re: Long Term Arbing

Fri Sep 23, 2016 12:39 pm

there's many guys doing this full time, maybe they're too busy to post? ;)
barnstorm
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Fri Sep 23, 2016 12:43 pm

I've just been at it for a few months now and I expect it may fizzle out due to getting limited at the soft books. One book has already limited me to $50 a bet. Another to $100 and another to $250. There aren't that many "soft" books out there, so if you lose the ability to make significant wagers with them, it's over except for some small profits.

But I am speaking from the U.S. where the number of available Books and soft Books is much less, so maybe in Europe, you can last longer.
dealer wins
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:39 pm

Use the profits from arbing to build up a savings pot, and dont rely on it long term.  Always best to have a plan B when it comes to paying the rent and bills.
Never trust a goose!!!

Return to “Newbie's questions”