RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

£10k or more bankroll

Ask anything about smart gambling
lizzy1
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

£10k or more bankroll

Wed Oct 12, 2016 11:18 am

Hey guys, im a regular forum voyer and and newbie arber, ive never been into the free bets or signup offers i just opened all my accounts and credited them and started arbing the bookies/exchanges, i use a bank roll of £1500 as i still class myself as a novice in learning mode however i have access to much more funds and was considering increasing my bank roll to 10 or 20k maybe even more if it makes sense my only concern is bookies accounts getting limited/closed. i know this is an age old question and there is plenty on the subject around the forum but i seems like coflicting info so i thought id ask outright. thanks guys in advance

lizzy  xx
barbero
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Re: £10k or more bankroll

Wed Oct 12, 2016 1:27 pm

hi lizzy, what exactly do you want to know? if you ask more specifically, perhaps we can help you out

will you eventually get limited? yes

are there ways to make accounts last longer? yes. unlimited accounts? no.

should you use a higher bankroll? only when you are confident and experienced enough that you won't make any (or few) mistakes

good luck
lizzy1
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Oct 12, 2016 2:23 pm

Hi Guys thanks for the replies, in short I'm currently making an extra £200 ish per month  arbing I'm doing more for fun then the income but I am considering trying to get up to around £1000 per month hence considering increasing my bank roll to around £10k so I gues what I want to know is

1. Is arbing sustainable at around £1k pcm return with a £10k BR or will I have a short run (under a year) before getting limited to a point where I can no longer get enough bets on for the £1k pcm Ish income.

Thanks for the advise i hope to become
Part of the arbing community on a more full time basis.

Lizzy
Xx
barbero
To become a Pro

Wed Oct 12, 2016 3:20 pm

hey lizzy, I believe you will eventually get limited, but if you have access to all bookies (where are you from?) you may well be making 1k for a long time before you need to bet with friends
Bubbles
To become a Pro

Wed Oct 12, 2016 4:36 pm

If you're familiar with betting/trading in any form than there's no need to waste your time with 1500 if you can use over six times as much. It's wasting good accounts for peanuts. Increasing your bankroll won't have impact on how fast you will be limited. Tbh 10k sounds like a minimum starting/learning bankroll. Anything smaller would be advised for someone who has no experience with bookies and sport markets whatsoever (if it's you than stick to smaller brl and increase it as you grow your confidence).

Whether you can last one year on one account making 10% profit (1000) every month depends very much on your experience. To me it sounds very optimistic. Your profit will start to decrease as you gradually get limited by your most profitable bookies. To boost it again you'll have to ask your friends for help or find new ways (not that easy and take time but again, your previous experience and knowledge of sport markets would work for your advantage). There is one accomplished member of this forum who claims he uses only one id these days and there's no reason to question it but that's built on years of experience.
lizzy1
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Oct 12, 2016 6:56 pm

I'm based in the uk and have accounts with 30+ bookies (the ones that pop up most commonly on odds monkey with decent arbs) I suppose I should just go for it and load my accounts more and start making triple size bets and just see what happens I'm just slightly worried about wasting time and getting deflated when it all starts to collapse due to limitations although I think I have a few family members whom I could open accounts with when I'm closed down along with new pc and ip (same surname might not help though lol) do you guys really think placing mug bets help slow down/stop the limitations?

Xx

Return to “Newbie's questions”