Permanent account deletion

Make bookmakers cash cow machines
majkara
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Permanent account deletion

Fri Oct 14, 2016 8:15 pm

Hi all,

While sitting here at home I was wondering how to close/delete all my 'limited' accounts, obviously with a view of re-opening them in a specific period of time. Has anybody tried this or knows if it is possible? I know that you can ask for 'Self-exclusion' from nearly all the bookies, but does this actually permanently delete your account?

Any thoughts fellow arbers  ;D ;D ;) :)
majkara
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: Permanent account deletion

Fri Oct 14, 2016 8:22 pm

Another thing that just came to my mind is changing all your profile info, Name, Surname, Address, etc...therefore pretty much making it void and then re-opening. Got the idea from https://www.accountkiller.com/en/delete-bet365-account.
bookieslayer
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Fri Oct 14, 2016 9:42 pm

Have read of other people doing this but have not tried myself yet. Think they just contacted customer support and asked for everything on file to be deleted. You can then email and ask for them to send you everything they have on file under the privacy act or what ever.

This is a reply I had from bet365 recently

"Thank you for your email requesting to be provided with information relating to your account in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.

We can confirm that as a processor of personal data (principally relating to the information we hold in respect of our customers), bet365 is subject to the provisions of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the “Act”). In accordance with the Act, personal data processors are obliged to keep any such personal data held by them confidential and to retain it in a secure manner.

The Act also gives individuals the right (subject to certain exemptions set out in the Act) to see personal data relating specifically to them.

This can be done by making a “subject access request”. Any access request may be subject to a fee of $18.14 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you. "
maletaja
Pro
ProProProPro

Sat Oct 15, 2016 7:31 am

Its just uncommon way to end your activity sportbook?
How do u answer when they ask why u need this?
barbero
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Sat Oct 15, 2016 12:22 pm

I tried closing my bet365 (obviously limited) account for a year. When the year passed I reopened it (different username, password, but same guy, me) and I could bet with perfectly normal stakes of a fresh account. After a couple of hours I received the infamous 'your account' message, so no, this way doesn't work. Only good thing is I got the welcome bonus again.
luctens
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Sat Oct 15, 2016 2:25 pm

Even if you change your account details to something not resembling you and then open another account, I'm sure the bookmakers would have records of any previous names, addresses etc that they previously had on file for the old account and would cross reference those details with the new account details. The bookmakers aren't that stupid to fall for that sort of schoolboy trick.
Last edited by luctens on Sat Oct 15, 2016 2:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
majkara
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat Oct 15, 2016 4:32 pm

luctens wrote: Even if you change your account details to something not resembling you and then open another account, I'm sure the bookmakers would have records of any previous names, addresses etc that they previously had on file for the old account and would cross reference those details with the new account details. The bookmakers aren't that stupid to fall for that sort of schoolboy trick.
Only one way to find out  ;D :D ;) :) Will keep you guys posted.
maletaja
Pro
ProProProPro

Sat Oct 15, 2016 5:42 pm

Im 100% sure they have database for limited players. Its very easy to pick your name and make adjustments

Diffrent story is, are they changing "database" between diffrent bookies. Is it legal?small shitty bookies could get some synergy. It explains, when i enter bookie whois soft is afwul shit, but  they limit nanosecond you Big ones probably wont need sharing databases

Return to “Arbing, matched betting and trading talk”