December 08, 2016, 12:11:22 AM
News: If it is not in arbusers, it doesn't exist.

BetEast

Pages: [1] 2
« previous next »
Author Topic: BetEast  (Read 1002 times)
janajana

View Profile
« on: October 16, 2016, 12:13:31 PM »

BetEast bookmaker is promoted on oddsportal. They seem to follow pinnacle odds with 2 - minutes delay. But when I looked at Hc and Ov/Un odds, they were much lower then displayed on oddsportal. Your opinions - experience ?

Arbusers
Administrator
Pro

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2016, 12:41:43 PM »

Never heard of them before, but is there any possibility that you are getting dual lines?

Bridge

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2016, 04:45:55 PM »

Same owner like Vitalbet

janajana

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2016, 08:50:21 AM »

Never heard of them before, but is there any possibility that you are getting dual lines?

I did not sign in, so possibly dual lines due to country ? I am .SK and oddsportal are .CZ I think.

Arbusers
Administrator
Pro

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2016, 01:24:22 PM »

You never know what their criteria are. Try signing in and take a look.

barbero
Has some experience

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2016, 12:03:32 PM »

or try VPN to other countries to verify whether you're getting dual lines?

BeatEast
Not even a newbie

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2016, 12:20:46 PM »

Hello everyone!

We are BetEast, the official proud sponsor of Swansea City team. We offer the highest odds and the lowest margin in the world for England, Germany, Italy, France and Spain.  :)

fire777

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2016, 08:20:58 PM »

Hello everyone!

We are BetEast, the official proud sponsor of Swansea City team. We offer the highest odds and the lowest margin in the world for England, Germany, Italy, France and Spain.  :)
Correct your statement, is not it true that you offer your service even for Italian gamblers, since prevented even visit your site who has IP address Italian. So when you speak of pride, provoke not, because you would know right away where I would recommend you slip on your pride

fairpunter
Probably a Pro

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2016, 08:51:19 PM »

BetEast, do you offer cash out for all markets ? especially handicap markets ?

Don't be RoosterDonky, try to be yourself

cortomaltese
Probably a Pro

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 22, 2016, 10:15:12 AM »

arbusers what do you say?

GrayFox
Has some experience

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 22, 2016, 11:50:36 AM »

Oddsportal promotes any bookmaker can give cash to them no matter their reliability.
Vitalbet was also there some time ago but they removed it already.
They usually remove bookmakers that they create a lot of problems to customers or to them with no affiliate payments etc.
All these "1 day bookmakers" as i call them, i suggest avoiding them as sooner or later it will end up in tears.

antemartic

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 22, 2016, 01:19:07 PM »

Hello everyone!

I register and wanted place bet. odds are 6.5 and max bet is 165 eur but whan try place bet message max exposure allowed 5.61 eur???? Unable to place 2 eur bet and your maxbet says 165 eur?????
here is live tottenham http://prntscr.com/cxhjru odds 2.25
« Last Edit: October 22, 2016, 01:24:41 PM by antemartic » Logged

luctens
Probably a Pro

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 23, 2016, 03:04:52 AM »

Hello everyone!

I register and wanted place bet. odds are 6.5 and max bet is 165 eur but whan try place bet message max exposure allowed 5.61 eur???? Unable to place 2 eur bet and your maxbet says 165 eur?????
here is live tottenham http://prntscr.com/cxhjru odds 2.25

The SBTech platform has a history of bet placement errors and betslip bugs, and if you have just registered and this was your first bet then unless you're on some automatic blacklist that limits your account automatically on registration, then it must be an IT error rather than them limiting you on the first bet.

You're best to contact them and ask if there's a bug in your account or something. Sometimes they'll be able to fix it, but sometimes you'll have to ask if that account can be closed down and you open up a new account which hopefully won't have any IT bugs.

joker9424

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 23, 2016, 12:32:02 PM »

antemartic
from the screenshot i can only imagine that you opened an account with beteast.co.uk
i was registered with beteast.eu

different lines,different layout,different licences....both they claim that they are advertised with the Swansea squad.
on live chat a guy on beteast.co.uk told me that they dont have any connection with the eu site

so i am little bit confused also with beteast

luctens
Probably a Pro

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 23, 2016, 03:51:32 PM »

antemartic
from the screenshot i can only imagine that you opened an account with beteast.co.uk
i was registered with beteast.eu

different lines,different layout,different licences....both they claim that they are advertised with the Swansea squad.
on live chat a guy on beteast.co.uk told me that they dont have any connection with the eu site

so i am little bit confused also with beteast
Both Beteast.eu and Beteast.co.uk are both the same Beteast, there's no doubt about that.

The guy at Beteast.co.uk live chat was probably just making it clear that the two different websites and operations are operated completely separately with different staff, location, different everything, and therefore the two different operations aren't specifically linked. Or maybe the guy just didn't know that Beteast have different two websites so was giving you a stock answer when you pointed it out, but whatever the reason the live chat guy said that the two websites aren't linked, both of the websites are definitely both the same Beteast.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2016, 03:53:49 PM by luctens » Logged

Pages: [1] 2
Print
« previous next »