December 06, 2016, 05:46:36 AM
News: If it is not in arbusers, it doesn't exist.

Burgers low in Bet365 arbs ?

Pages: [1] 2
« previous next »
Author Topic: Burgers low in Bet365 arbs ?  (Read 980 times)
OneChance

View Profile
« on: October 21, 2016, 11:29:51 AM »

Hi, anyone noticed a serious drop on bet365 arbs provision from Betburgers lately ?

ilovethisforum
Has some experience

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2016, 11:36:24 AM »

Yeah,at least 1-2 months!

OneChance

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2016, 11:38:12 AM »

I have noticed that during last week. Last 2 months I say were fine. but now arbs should be 50% down.

cortomaltese
Probably a Pro

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2016, 11:45:03 AM »

Burger performs less or 365 improved?
Here's the question

OneChance

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2016, 11:47:33 AM »

Excellent point there!!! Could more arbers share their ideas and experiences ?

ilovethisforum
Has some experience

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2016, 11:52:22 AM »

Burger performs less or 365 improved?
Here's the question

You are right! Ibelieve is the 365 impoved!

OneChance

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2016, 11:54:52 AM »

If betburgers could verify that they still provide the exact same level of operation, only then we could be certain.

uupis89

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2016, 01:08:24 PM »

Burger getting crushed by bet365

OneChance

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2016, 01:44:05 PM »

Anyone with a clear answer? From my side betting opportunities are seriously lower on pre match last period of time. Burgers say that they complpete their side of thigns as they should. Would you say that through the weeks bets are down 50% or sounds too big to you ?

Skaggerak
Probably a Pro

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 24, 2016, 10:06:47 PM »

There are several problems with Betburger now, evident in their own thread where I have posted many times lately.
There are more bugs than correct information lately, It appears something significant as happened with the service that unfortunately paying customers were unaware of when they committed to using the program. Something has been compromised there.

MaxShalamar
Pro

Not a pro :D

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 24, 2016, 10:23:56 PM »

There are several problems with Betburger now, evident in their own thread where I have posted many times lately.
There are more bugs than correct information lately, It appears something significant as happened with the service that unfortunately paying customers were unaware of when they committed to using the program. Something has been compromised there.

I think they have just tried to do too much - the service was great when they started but has gone downhill the more they have tried to "improve it"

They need to get rid of the crap books and concentrate of the popular ones and take the strain off the system because scanning all those markets from 70+ bookies is causing major problems

arbarama

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 24, 2016, 10:34:48 PM »

its like their servers are overused and overworked and are now crashing and they won't invest to make improvements, soon subscriptions will start to drop off, their service can only be described now as poor, it used to be very good, in my opinion very unlikely they will recover their glory days.

Kokos, CFA

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 25, 2016, 12:28:43 PM »

its like their servers are overused and overworked and are now crashing and they won't invest to make improvements, soon subscriptions will start to drop off, their service can only be described now as poor, it used to be very good, in my opinion very unlikely they will recover their glory days.

This. Quit adding one million bookies and make good use of the most popular ones.

MaxShalamar
Pro

Not a pro :D

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 25, 2016, 12:48:52 PM »

The ideal solution for the customers is to pay for maybe 5/6 books and 3 exchanges and customise that way but I'm sure that would be very difficult to implement because they'd still scanning the same number of books to cover all the possibilities

OneChance

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 25, 2016, 07:31:01 PM »

Should anyone from Betburgers give us a clear answer to this over here or should we move this post to uor Burger Concerns area?

Pages: [1] 2
Print
« previous next »