RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Burgers low in Bet365 arbs ?

Make bookmakers cash cow machines
OneChance
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Burgers low in Bet365 arbs ?

Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:29 am

Hi, anyone noticed a serious drop on bet365 arbs provision from Betburgers lately ?
makarid
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Re: Burgers low in Bet365 arbs ?

Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:36 am

Yeah,at least 1-2 months!
OneChance
Has experience

Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:38 am

I have noticed that during last week. Last 2 months I say were fine. but now arbs should be 50% down.
cortomaltese
Pro
ProProProPro

Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:45 am

Burger performs less or 365 improved?
Here's the question
OneChance
Has experience

Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:47 am

Excellent point there!!! Could more arbers share their ideas and experiences ?
makarid
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:52 am

cortomaltese wrote: Burger performs less or 365 improved?
Here's the question
You are right! Ibelieve is the 365 impoved!
OneChance
Has experience

Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:54 am

If betburgers could verify that they still provide the exact same level of operation, only then we could be certain.
uupis89
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:08 pm

Burger getting crushed by bet365
OneChance
Has experience

Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:44 pm

Anyone with a clear answer? From my side betting opportunities are seriously lower on pre match last period of time. Burgers say that they complpete their side of thigns as they should. Would you say that through the weeks bets are down 50% or sounds too big to you ?
Skaggerak
Pro
ProProProPro

Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:06 pm

There are several problems with Betburger now, evident in their own thread where I have posted many times lately.
There are more bugs than correct information lately, It appears something significant as happened with the service that unfortunately paying customers were unaware of when they committed to using the program. Something has been compromised there.
ar
arbarama

Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:34 pm

Skaggerak wrote: There are several problems with Betburger now, evident in their own thread where I have posted many times lately.
There are more bugs than correct information lately, It appears something significant as happened with the service that unfortunately paying customers were unaware of when they committed to using the program. Something has been compromised there.
its like their servers are overused and overworked and are now crashing and they won't invest to make improvements, soon subscriptions will start to drop off, their service can only be described now as poor, it used to be very good, in my opinion very unlikely they will recover their glory days.
Kokos, CFA
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:28 am

arbarama wrote:
Skaggerak wrote: There are several problems with Betburger now, evident in their own thread where I have posted many times lately.
its like their servers are overused and overworked and are now crashing and they won't invest to make improvements, soon subscriptions will start to drop off, their service can only be described now as poor, it used to be very good, in my opinion very unlikely they will recover their glory days.
This. Quit adding one million bookies and make good use of the most popular ones.
OneChance
Has experience

Tue Oct 25, 2016 6:31 pm

Should anyone from Betburgers give us a clear answer to this over here or should we move this post to uor Burger Concerns area?
ar
arbarama

Tue Oct 25, 2016 7:46 pm

service tonight abysmal, betfair arbs appearing everywhere that don't exist, pinnacle way behind, things missing, page full of non-existant arbs, I can see them packing this in very shortly, they have clearly given up and just don't care any more, they will hardly be getting any new subscribers and existing subscribers of course will be looking elsewhere, shame on you betburger, your customers deserve better treatment
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:10 pm

Hello there!

All the problems reported to us by our clients are solved quite quickly. We answer all issues and never ignore our customers, as their feedback is very important to us.
It is very difficult to respond to a problem such as "service is terrible" because we have 70+ bookmakers, hundreds of scanned markets and thousands of outcomes for Live and Prematch.
The clearer will be described a problem, the faster we can solve it. In the description of the problem is better to state which bookmakers you’re having problems, and it's Live or Prematch. In addition, specify the problem in more detail: little number of arbs, poor update speed, and so on. If possible, attach a screenshot. All these correctly described problems we fix as soon as possible.
If we understand correctly, you’re talking about arbs reducing on Bet365 Prematch. So we’ll check Bet365 scanning. If the issue in any missed arbs or slow speed, we'll fix that. But if the bookie has become better track its line, then do something will be difficult. We draw your attention that update time of Bet365 is 90 seconds, accordingly, during this time some of the odds may be changed by the bookmaker.
In any case, thank you for your cooperation! This question is really important to us and we’ll surely inform you about results.

Best regards,
The BetBurger Team.

Return to “Arbing, matched betting and trading talk”