December 06, 2016, 05:45:40 AM
News: If it is not in arbusers, it doesn't exist.

New bank roll. How much where?

Pages: [1]
« previous next »
Author Topic: New bank roll. How much where?  (Read 419 times)
moneymatt

View Profile
« on: October 23, 2016, 07:21:22 PM »

Hello all. My first post.

Seeking advice on the following scenario.

If...

I start with a 10k bank roll, and limit my arbs to 8 of the most 'reliable' bookies, how should I distribute my 10k bank roll?

£1000 in the bank and £500 in each of the remaining bookies using £200 stakes? Or something else?

Thanks in advance.

Matt

Arbusers
Administrator
Pro

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2016, 07:52:00 PM »

Code: [Select]
    [/quote][/li]
30% in E-wallets ready to shoot.
30% in 4-5 soft bookmakers.
40% in basebooks.
Replace a softbook when it gets limited with another one. Stakes? There is no answer here. Depends on the bookie and other things as well.

moneymatt

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2016, 08:51:16 PM »

Excellent. Well thank you very much. That's a very matter of fact answer (as I was hoping for). Much appreciated.

Excuse my naivity, but is there a problem with initially using only the softbooks? In the interest of simplicity and to avoid having to work out any potential commision deductions I may need to consider when utilising the basebooks?

I'm not opposed to using them if that's what you recommend.

moneymatt

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2016, 12:29:10 PM »

Also, can I ask the significance of e wallets and what instances they are flavoured?

Arbusers
Administrator
Pro

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2016, 03:55:09 PM »

I m not sure if I understand your questions.
I suggest you don't buy/sell only in softbooks. You will need to enable basebooks as well in order to avoid low limits in one of the legs of your arb.
As for e-wallets...they make your life easier allowing you to transact fast.

moneymatt

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2016, 05:22:59 PM »

The above should obviously have said favoured*

Sorry, what I'm asking is...

What benefit would a Skrill account provide me with? Depositing funds via a debit or credit card is pretty quick if your card details are already stored. 3 digits from the back and the funds are in, no?

MaxShalamar
Pro

Not a pro :D

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2016, 06:11:32 PM »

What benefit would a Skrill account provide me with? Depositing funds via a debit or credit card is pretty quick if your card details are already stored. 3 digits from the back and the funds are in, no?

Yes - the only downside to cards is the time it takes to withdraw back to the card but as far as depositing there are none (as long as there are no charges obviously - as some bookies do charge for CC deposits)

moneymatt

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2016, 07:51:14 PM »

Yes - the only downside to cards is the time it takes to withdraw back to the card but as far as depositing there are none (as long as there are no charges obviously - as some bookies do charge for CC deposits)

Ahhh... So E-wallets improve your withdrawal turnaround. I knew there was something I wasn't quite getting.

Thank you, both.

Pages: [1]
Print
« previous next »