RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

scam bookmaker Bet Klass

Ask anything about smart gambling
thechosen
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

scam bookmaker Bet Klass

Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:57 pm

I have been scammed by a bookmaker not for a lot of money thankfully but it is £90 and that is not really the point. They are called bet klass and they are based in malta. Does anyone no any sort of regulating body I could report them to or am I just wasting my time. I have sent email after email all of which have been ignored. I have basically accepted the money is gone but I dont think they should be allowed to operate like that. At the end of the day they are thieves and they should be closed down. As on the website they say they have all the verifications ect ect I think I should just think my self lucky it is only £90 and I will certainly not be sending any ID or details.

Thanks Stuart
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Re: scam bookmaker Bet Klass

Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:12 pm

St,
Contact SBR and LGA: www.lga.org.mt
I think you shouldn't register there in the fisrt place.
thechosen
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: scam bookmaker Bet Klass

Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:07 am

Thank you Arbusers I will contact them tomorrow if I still have not had an email back from bet klass. A lot of people have been scammed by them when I have looked into it before I deposited obviously. They are red listed on many review sites. I was trying to bet the money out but it kept winning again and again and I dont want anymore money going there and the most you can bet is normally £20. Some of the comments and posts date back to 08 09 ect. So the fact they are still allowed to steal peoples money is confusing and worrying.
Last edited by thechosen on Sat May 11, 2013 11:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Newbie's questions”