Arb Helper - Chrome Plugin from BetBurger

Surebets and Live arbing services.
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Arb Helper - Chrome Plugin from BetBurger

Fri Oct 28, 2016 11:55 am

Arb helper - plugin for direct link to bookmakers for BetBurger

We present to your attention the first version of our new product Arb Helper [Beta] (plugin for a direct link to bookmakers). Now you may place your arbs faster and easier!

Brief description

A plugin is a tool for the process of placing arbs. It allows you to save time when finding the desired outcome at the bookmaker, and also to avoid possible errors during a bet. By the way HTTP referer param will be empty, it's mean that bookmakers won't see from which website you were referred (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HTTP_referer).

How it works

Step 1. Install the application
You need to go to the direct link on Arb Helper App [Beta] in Chrome web store and install it.
Direct link to the app: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/arb-helper-beta/ljnkjgciphngdpahoneodjajoknikmag
The browser for plugin is Google Chrome.

Step 2. Sign in to bookmakers
In open Google Chrome sign-in accounts of bookmakers on which you plan to bet on.

Step 3. Placing stakes
When you click on the button "Bet"  (target icon) the calculator will open several tabs with already prepared stakes in the betslip of the bookmaker. You just have to press a button for betting in bookmakers, an even amount of bets would be automatically transferred from your calculator.
In case odds have already changed or the bookmaker stopped accepting bets for a specified event, the plugin will alert you with a message "The odds have already changed or were not found".

You can see more details on the workflow of Arb Helper on our help page: https://www.betburger.com/manual/arb-helper-plugin-for-direct-link-to-bookmakers

The list of bookies with a direct link to betslip:

188bet.com
bet365.com
betcityrus.com
betfair.com
bwin.com
marathonbet.com
pinnacle.com/m
sportingbet.com
unibet.com
williamhill.com

For the rest of the bookies, a direct link will open separate tabs in your browser.

We strongly recommend you check the correctness of stakes and introduced by the plugin amounts in accordance with paragraph 3.1 of our Terms of Use.

The feedback and suggestions
This is only beta version of the product. Our main goal is to understand how it is an interesting and necessary tool for our customers. Comments and suggestions you may post here or send to support@betburger.com. Also, it's doesn't mean that we are stopping work in our main directions: speed and quality of data. It's a new helpful thing that we want to present to our clients to make their work easier.

Attachments
Снимок_экрана_2016-10-27_в_17.59.40.png
Last edited by BetBurger on Fri Oct 28, 2016 3:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BetBurger
Totally Pro

Re: Arb Helper - Chrome Plugin from BetBurger

Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:14 am

[b:2td1fbbq][size=180:2td1fbbq]New version of Arb Helper plugin! New features and improvements![/size:2td1fbbq][/b:2td1fbbq]

Description of changes:
1) New plugin version now has settings added, due to which you may select or switch off certain options by your own.
Настройка_проксиENG.png
[b:2td1fbbq]For example:[/b:2td1fbbq]

[list:2td1fbbq]
[*:2td1fbbq]notification of odds change (green background);
move the stake from calculator to betslip;
open bookmaker sites in windows.[/*:m:2td1fbbq]
[*:2td1fbbq][/*:m:2td1fbbq][/list:u:2td1fbbq]

To run new Settings, you need to click the icon of the plugin in your browser and press "Edit".
Настройка_оконENG.png
2) Size and location settings of the windows are also implemented for 2Way and 3Way arbs. That is, you may set the size and location of windows on your own (layout window with calculator + bookmaker sites windows). If you use more than one screen, you my arrange the windows on all the screens and the system will memorize their location.
НастройкиENG.png
3) All bookmakers that have direct link to betslip are added + some bookmaker clones (888sport - Unibet clone, Favloto - Favbet clone). You may select the redirect for a wide range of bookies - either to event or to betslip.
Общие_настройкиENG.png
4) Now you can set any actual domain (mirrors) in your personal Account->Bookmakers, and plugin will open preset URLs for your bookmakers.

5) Proxy setup configuration is implemented. If you, for example, want to open some bookmaker using proxy, you have to enter proxy data on the certain page, and the redirect to this bookmaker will work through the given IP address.
For you not to forget about the proxy is on, there would be a notification on the header page about the proxy you're using for this bookmaker.

[b:2td1fbbq]The current full list of bookmakers implemented for plugin:[/b:2td1fbbq]

188bet
1xbet
bet365
betcity
betfair
betfred
betway
boylesports
bwin
coral
favbet
gamebookers
intertops
marathon
paddypower
pinnacle
planetwin365
sportingbet
thegreek
titanbet
unibet
williamhill
10bet
parimatch
partybets
ludako
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:56 am

Great improvements.
I can't make Pinnacle working with your plugin. It doesnt add the match to betslip. Looks like WAP version is missing. Can you help me please?

Thanks.
BetBurger
Totally Pro

Mon Jan 30, 2017 11:01 am

ludako wrote: Great improvements.
I can't make Pinnacle working with your plugin. It doesnt add the match to betslip. Looks like WAP version is missing. Can you help me please?

Thanks.
If the redirect doesn't work, change the domain in your Account to pinnacle.com
You need to enter the sum and press "place bet". The single bet would be accepted.
The betslip would be removed automatically.
We have done those changes as from January 9 Pinnacle ceased the work of the wap version which was used for direct link. So we had to made some other decisions to make it work. This way out was a forced one.
ludako
Has experience

Mon Jan 30, 2017 11:10 am

betburger wrote:

Thanks.
You need to enter the sum and press "place bet". The single bet would be accepted.
We have done those changes as from January 9 Pinnacle ceased the work of the wap version which was used for direct link. So we had to made some other decisions to make it work. This way out was a forced one.
Hello,
My domain is pinnacle.com indeed. The plugin redirects me to mobile version and I'm logged out every time. When I turn off the plugin everything works fine with wap version.

One more thing, the plugin doesnt put the stake in bet365 betslip.

Thanks.
BetBurger
Totally Pro

Mon Jan 30, 2017 11:12 am

ludako wrote:
betburger wrote:

Thanks.
Hello,
My domain is pinnacle.com indeed. The plugin redirects me to mobile version and I'm logged out every time. When I turn off the plugin everything works fine with wap version.

One more thing, the plugin doesnt put the stake in bet365 betslip.

Thanks.
Please, be so kind to send us your registration email to support@betburger.com
ludako
Has experience

Mon Jan 30, 2017 12:08 pm

betburger wrote:

Done, thanks :)
BetBurger
Totally Pro

Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:09 pm

ludako wrote:
betburger wrote:

Done, thanks :)
Go to the Arb Helper settings page.
Select window settings for 2Way arbs, set everything up to you and save.
Renew the layout page.
Thus, the Pinnacle redirect should work through the plugin.
The stake moves to betslip (see screenshot).
Attachments
загружено_30.1.2017_в_14_10_44.png
thepasa
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sun Jan 26, 2020 6:34 am

Please put dafabet on the plugin. I stop because dont have dafabet
BetBurger
Totally Pro

Sun Jan 26, 2020 9:38 am

thepasa wrote: Please put dafabet on the plugin. I stop because dont have dafabet
Unfortunately, there is no technical possibility to implement redirection to Dafabet with the extension.
Bridge
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat Jul 11, 2020 3:08 pm

Is your live service working?

Sbobet live not for sure
BetBurger
Totally Pro

Sat Jul 11, 2020 3:18 pm

Bridge wrote: Is your live service working?

Sbobet live not for sure
Occasionally, the feed we use to scrape the information is unavailable. We would investigate the issue further and hope to find a solution.

Return to “BetBurger ”