BetBurger | Live and Pre-game surebets
RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

GREEDY NETELLER

Neteller: Verification within 1 day | Fastest way to Gold VIP | Higest limits to NET+Mastercard
bingo
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

GREEDY NETELLER

Fri Nov 04, 2016 11:55 am

NetGreedy increase the transfer fee.. thats great..
barbero
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Re: GREEDY NETELLER

Fri Nov 04, 2016 2:06 pm

what do you mean? again?
bingo
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Nov 04, 2016 4:27 pm

yes, twice.. it was 1% max 9 euro, and now its 1.90% 18 euro max.. bast...ts
barbero
To become a Pro

Fri Nov 04, 2016 5:48 pm

yes mate, this change took place some days ago already... better get used to it for the time being :(
luctens
To become a Pro

Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:42 pm

E-wallets should provide a free service to the customer, with the e-wallets profit being the payment fees they charge the bookmakers minus the cost of providing the service to the customer.

It's just like the overwhelming majority of bookmakers give a free service to the customer by giving free deposits and free withdrawals and their profit comes from their juice less payment fees and other costs, which still leaves them with a good profit at the end of it.

For e-wallets it should be no different. For every customer they should provide free instant deposits into the e-wallet, free transfers between e-wallet accounts and free withdrawals. The-wallets would be able to provide this free service with their profit coming from the bookmakers payment fees less payment fees they cover for their customers and other costs.

In the increasingly competitive consumer environment that all companies in all industries are in to try and attract consumers it is pretty much essential to have a business model where no additional fees or charges whatsoever are levied onto the customer. And e-wallets have a sufficient business model in order to be able to provide customers with a free service whilst still turning a good profit.

Skrill and Neteller are simply in the fleece their customers mode, so there is a massive chance for Ecopayz or any other new competitor to come along and completely simplify the service by coming along and introducing a free service to the customer. Of course their overall profit margin would be less, but they must do this to be able to completely differentiate themselves from the market leader, and they would attract a lot of customers with a free service to the customer offering and that lower profit margin would be counteracted by high volume. And an e-wallet providing that service would have happy and loyal customers coming back time after time, and having happy and loyal customers is the only thing that keeps a business alive in the medium to long term.
Last edited by luctens on Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Alfa1234
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Fri Nov 04, 2016 11:05 pm

Plain and simple: as long as they make more money by upping the fees they will continue to do so.  If they double the charge but only lose 10% of the total transfers, it's a clear net win.  They took over skrill and basically have a monopoly now.  All competition is simply still too small to matter so they can get away with it.  There's a point where users will be too fed up and abandon them completely, but clearly that point has not been reached yet.
luctens
To become a Pro

Fri Nov 04, 2016 11:55 pm

Alfa1234 wrote: Plain and simple: as long as they make more money by upping the fees they will continue to do so.  If they double the charge but only lose 10% of the total transfers, it's a clear net win.  They took over skrill and basically have a monopoly now.  All competition is simply still too small to matter so they can get away with it.  There's a point where users will be too fed up and abandon them completely, but clearly that point has not been reached yet.
That's a very poor take on the matter and it's an extremely short sighted and short term view to take on it. Of course their profits will go up in the short term and of course they will get away with it for now, but that'll change when a major competitor comes along undercutting them in all areas, and when that happens, Skrill/Neteller are stuffed. So in going for the quick kill and looking for the quick short term profits, their business is doomed in the medium to long term, and that's no way to run a business.
Last edited by luctens on Sat Nov 05, 2016 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
skywaybd
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat Nov 05, 2016 6:48 am

But use this forum you will get 1% capped 2 USD account in 5 min.. Now silver also facilities like gold
my_username
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Sat Nov 05, 2016 11:40 am

insta silver if you open with arbusers banner?
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Sat Nov 05, 2016 6:29 pm

my_username wrote: insta silver if you open with arbusers banner?
You are in the forum for almost 2 years, but today is the day that I should tell you ''Wellcome to arbusers''
my_username
Has experience

Sun Nov 06, 2016 11:15 pm

i read this and this

neteller 50k a year for gold and no vip for skrill .. or am i missing something?
cortomaltese
Pro
ProProProPro

Mon Nov 07, 2016 8:26 am

skywaybd wrote: But use this forum you will get 1% capped 2 USD account in 5 min.. Now silver also facilities like gold
Since when? Silver was capped at 18 eur like every other neteller!!!
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Tue Nov 08, 2016 8:56 am

OK guys, it seems that many people are confused, so I summarize everything in this post.

Skrill
The p2p fee for non-VIPs is increased from 1% (limited to 10 EUR) to 1.9% (limited to 20 EUR).
For VIPs it is 1% for all levels, capped at 10 EUR for Bronze and 2 EUR for Silver, Gold and Diamond VIPs.

NETELLER
The p2p fee for non-VIPs is increased from 1% (limited to 10 USD) to 1.9% (limited to 20 USD).
For VIPs it is 1% for all level, capped at 10 USD for Bronze & Silver clients and capped at 2 USD for Gold, Platinum and Diamond VIPs.

Those who use the arbusers fast lane get the Silver VIP and enjoy reduced costs compared with those that don't use it.
However, I strongly suggest that you check the status of your account after verification. You need to logout/login once and then check the status. If by any chance you are not granted the Silver VIP status, you contact me via pm or Skype and I short things out for you.
my_username
Has experience

Tue Nov 08, 2016 1:04 pm

that's it i'm closing down my affiliate

skrill insta silver

how long has this been here and why isn't it mentioned in the first post?

also i pay 500€ if anyone teaches me how to move money without the ewallets, with bank accounts ,visas and whatnot
Last edited by my_username on Tue Nov 08, 2016 1:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NXV
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:08 pm

@arbusers is there a chance to switch to the forum skrill conditions for existing skrill users? i made my skrill account years ago before i heard about the forum  :(

i stopped arbing for a few months an lost my vip status. so now skrill is really raping me with their fees right now  :o

Return to “Neteller ”