December 06, 2016, 05:49:30 AM
News: If it is not in arbusers, it doesn't exist.

Pep004

Pages: [1] 2
« previous next »
Author Topic: Pep004  (Read 533 times)
@arber28
Has some experience

View Profile
« on: November 07, 2016, 03:52:27 PM »

Hello to all of you :)

Probably arbers are not taking a look into this piece of forum, well.. I didn't as long as I was arbing, but now in country where I am is almost impossible, and I will continue with writing analysis on football, as I did before. I am not living from that, but it is something what is interesting to me... I could publish my old statistics, but it is useless because maybe there would be someone who wouldn't believe it, or who would have second thoughts or anything - those analysis were more or less published in locked part of forums etc., so I will say only that:

I was analysing and making predictions on football matches of LaLiga for several years. In average my yield was around 11% (highest 18%, lowest 8%). Now I decided to publish analysis online in english, so everyone will have chance to read them. Everything is published for free, there is no need for sharing, for likes on facebook, anything, but you can contact me on facebook if you want to ask anything. For this season I decided to include French Ligue 1, and sometimes there will be picks also from Premier league, Champions league and some international matches.

What can you expect?
- I will publish short, sometimes longer analysis with picks & stakes. Stakes won't be flat!
- After each round I will make one post for commenting results - to analyse if I predicted something wrong, if I was lucky, unlucky, etc. - I think that post analyse is very important if you want to beat the bookies on long term.
- First statistics will come after 30 picks, after that I will update it after each round.

Sometimes during the week, you'll be able to find some news, which could be useful.

Link to my blog is here:
http://pep004-football-analysis.blogspot.fr/
« Last Edit: November 07, 2016, 04:05:34 PM by @arber28 » Logged

Arbusers
Administrator
Pro

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2016, 09:54:58 AM »

Thank you for posting here and for your efforts.
What are the bookmakers used for this service? How confident are you for your picks of French Ligue 1? Also, we would like to see some tables with your performance every now and then.
Thank you.

@arber28
Has some experience

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2016, 04:37:33 PM »

Hello,

bookmaker is almost always Pinnacle. And with almost always I mean for more than 95%. I will start from 0 with blog, and I will publish my statistics from time to time there. Statistic will be separated for each competition - means LaLiga, Ligue1, Premier league, Champions league and International matches. I will also publish picks with head name and url here if it is okey.

As said, French league was included because I moved into this country and I am closer to informations + I am going on almost all matches of Nantes at home + possibility to go on home matches of Angers, Rennes,... Also getting more and more fluent in language, but well. I can not say that I will make 10-20% yield on hard market with Ligue 1, but I will do my best and for start goal is to be above 10% which is not bad for hard market in my opinion.

For now I wrote three analysis for international matches:

Georgia - Moldova
Uruguay - Ecuador
France - Sweden

Arbusers
Administrator
Pro

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2016, 04:48:15 PM »

Thank you @arber28. Feel free with the links, that's what this thread is about. Will watch your performance.

@arber28
Has some experience

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2016, 10:32:42 AM »

Injury blow for Chile and Arsenal! Read more..

@arber28
Has some experience

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2016, 11:07:55 AM »

Another WC Q match analysed:
Austria - Ireland

@arber28
Has some experience

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2016, 09:58:52 PM »

Publishing here little bit late, but odds are still somehow similar. Derby on!
Brazil - Argentina

@arber28
Has some experience

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2016, 12:43:51 PM »

Post match analysis...

@arber28
Has some experience

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2016, 03:28:30 PM »

Athletic Bilbao - Villarreal

@arber28
Has some experience

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2016, 11:13:42 AM »

Lorient - Monaco

Odds jumping crazily recently.. valuable also for arbers. :)

@arber28
Has some experience

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2016, 02:13:53 PM »

Crystal Palace - Manchester City
I've been writing about City's performances in first halves and I will take this bet again. It's true that they were poor against Barca in first 40 minutes, but they were better in first match.. But well, it's impossible to compare Crystal and Barca...

@arber28
Has some experience

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 18, 2016, 02:34:31 PM »

Real Betis - Las Palmas
Match between 14th and 9th placed team in La Liga. Betis with new coach - Victor Sanchez who has lots of experiences from Spanish league as a player and a coach.

@arber28
Has some experience

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 19, 2016, 11:37:02 AM »

Bastia - Montpellier

Deportivo La Coruna - Sevilla

@arber28
Has some experience

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 20, 2016, 10:03:11 AM »

Marseille - Caen
With Gomis back, I'm expecting first win of OM under Rudi Garcia.

Deportivo Alaves - Espanyol
In my opinion, Espanyol is underestimated here.

@arber28
Has some experience

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 21, 2016, 10:24:37 AM »

POST MATCH ANALYSIS WITH CONCLUSION
Finishing week with 7W 1V 2L.

Pages: [1] 2
Print
« previous next »