Pep004 - Football analysis & predictions (page 7)

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]
Author Topic: Pep004 - Football analysis & predictions  (Read 4685 times)
Pep004
Getting better

View Profile

Pep004

Re: Pep004 - Football analysis & predictions
« Reply #90 on: June 16, 2017, 08:36:06 PM »

Dear followers,

HERE you'll be able to follow all the important news about the clubs in the French first league. Page will be updated daily, so till the start of the season it will become a whole preview of L1 - transfers, squads, probable lineups, probable formations, managers, etc.

* As I've mentioned during the last season, after whole year of delivering free analysis with great stats, there will be a subscription from next season on. For more informations, write me on footalyct@gmail.com. Group of subscribers will be limited.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2017, 08:37:48 PM by Pep004 » Logged
Pep004
Getting better

View Profile

Pep004

« Reply #91 on: July 11, 2017, 10:37:35 PM »

Ligue 1 will begin soon! I am staying as close to all the clubs news as possible and looking forward to another amazing season.

Updated latest transfers, friendly matches of each team and first round of Ligue 1 on the link below:
http://www.fa-p.eu/p/ligue-1.html

As you know, there will be a subscription for Ligue 1 matches. For more informations, write me on footalyct@gmail.com. Group of subscribers will be limited.
Pep004
Getting better

View Profile

Pep004

« Reply #92 on: July 23, 2017, 09:08:17 PM »

Ligue 1 Conforama 2017/18
All the transfers and friendly matches of L1 team till today!

http://www.fa-p.eu/p/ligue-1.html

p.s. Groups with subscribers will soon reach the limited number. I want to fill it as soon as possible, that main focus will stay on the league. In first month, subscription is as low as possible. More informations on footalyct@gmail.com
Pep004
Getting better

View Profile

Pep004

« Reply #93 on: August 21, 2017, 11:03:06 AM »

As you know, Ligue 1 is offered only for subscribers (more informations on footalyct@gmail.com), while analysis of other leagues will be offered on the site from time to time!

Subscription is not including only official picks, but also warnings about some matches, where daily bettors are putting stakes on. Yesterdays example:

Quote from:
For example, today everyday bettors will take Marseille and Lille. Both matches were on my list, but after analysis I don't see value in odds. Why?

- Marseille will play important match on Thursday and their mind is there as they have goals in Europe competition. First match ended with 1-1, so they are in good position, but still not perfect one. Angers have shown that they won't be easy to beat this season. There is no value in odds under 1,80.
- Lille will beat Caen in possession for sure. Wouldn't be surprise to see more than 65% of possession on their side, but Caen is team who won't try to get possession. They will have few attacks over flanks with crosses in the box and Santini will be big problem of Bielsa's box. Same counts for set-pieces, where Lille isn't too strong. If Lille won't have good conversion rate, then I wouldn't put my money on them under 1,90.

As I started season very carefully, number of picks in August was really low and I am offering September for promotional price as well. If you are interested, write me on footalyct@gmail.com and I will forward you monthly and seasonal plan, which will convince you to join the group.

Regards!
Pep004
Getting better

View Profile

Pep004

« Reply #94 on: September 04, 2017, 03:36:03 PM »

Article about transfers in Ligue 1: http://www.fa-p.eu/2017/09/summer-transfer-window-in-ligue-1.html

"If you want to join the list of subscribers then write me on footalyct@gmail.com! You can join for free and you'll get both monthly and seasonal plan!" Start investing smartly!
Pep004
Getting better

View Profile

Pep004

« Reply #95 on: September 11, 2017, 06:50:24 PM »

SEASON PLAN:
I decided to make one adjustment to subscriptions where payment will totally depend on my success. As I am confident in it, I am prepare to take the risk which I believe is pretty rare in this business.
- If I will reach between 4-9 units of profit in month, price of next month will stay 30,00€.
- If I will reach more than 9 units of profit in month, price of next month will be 40,00€.
- If I will reach more than 21 units of profit in month, price of next month will be 50,00€.
- If month will be negative, your subscription will extend it on next month.
- If I will reach between 0-4 units of profit in month, price of next month will be 15,00€.

That I will be satisfied with the season, I need to reach 60 units of profit (my goal). Regarding the average stake (approx. 4/10) that would be great and with superior % of yield.

Little calculation: If I will reach 9 units of profit every month till the end of the season, you'll have 81 units of profit. Even with 20,00€ per unit, that's more than 1200,00€ of clear profit (adjusted subscription included) for few clicks on bookmaker.

More info on footalyct@gmail.com

Regards!
« Last Edit: September 11, 2017, 11:00:48 PM by Pep004 » Logged
Pep004
Getting better

View Profile

Pep004

« Reply #96 on: September 27, 2017, 10:28:56 PM »

I am welcoming you on my new website: footalyct.com

Pep004
Getting better

View Profile

Pep004

« Reply #97 on: October 29, 2017, 01:10:42 PM »

Doors for new subscribers are open till 2nd of November! Hurry up!
Here is the offer: https://footalyct.com/my-offer/
Pep004
Getting better

View Profile

Pep004

« Reply #98 on: November 06, 2017, 04:18:59 PM »

FOOTALYCT is offering a free month to one lucky subscriber each month!

https://footalyct.com/free-month/

The draw for month December will take place on 30th of November!
Pep004
Getting better

View Profile

Pep004

« Reply #99 on: November 30, 2017, 05:04:38 PM »

Read other free previews on footalyct.com

Real Betis v Cadiz; 21:30

Setien cannot count on defenders Feddal and Amat, midfielder Fabian and forwards Sanabria (1st goalscorer), Campbell and Guerrero.

Alvaro is coming without first goalkeeper Cifuentes, defenders Carpio, Bijker, Villanueva, Correa and Sankare, midfielder Jose Mari and attackers Carrillo and Perea.

Short preview: First match ended with 1-2 win of Betis who is with two away goals with one leg already in next leg of competition. Both teams are from Andalusia, so there will be so called “special” moment, especially for Cadiz who is in Segunda and will try to prove their qualities on Benito Villamarin stadium. Of course Betis is favourite here with odds around 1,65 but as they will try to take points from Canary Islands in 3 days, we can expect some rotations by Setien but I think that anyway not too many of them. They are without a single win in last 4 matches and even though it is a cup match they have a chance to gain some confidence. True that Cadiz isn’t conceding a lot of goals but that counts for Segunda. They are meeting a 8th placed team from Primera, who scored at least two goals on last 7 matches so I am suggesting Betis team totals over 1,75 with odds around 1,85 here.
Pep004
Getting better

View Profile

Pep004

« Reply #100 on: December 01, 2017, 05:09:56 PM »

Read other free previews on: footalyct.com

Malaga v Levante; 21:00

Malaga will miss defenders Juan Carlos and Miguel Torres and midfielders Ricca and Kuzmanović. Two important players – midfielder Recio and defender Baysse are doubtful and will probably stay out of the action tonight.

Levante is coming without defenders Rober and Lopez, midfielders Dokouré, Lerma and Lukić and forwards Alegria and Roger Marti.

Short preview: I need to say that I fancy odds on Levante not to lose here – odds around 2,25. Odds dropped pretty heavily on home side and I am not saying that they aren’t favourites tonight, they are but not as big as bookmakers are showing right now in my opinion. Malaga had terrible results and they are currently sitting on positions for relegation with 5 points behind the 17th place Deportivo La Coruña. Levante is even three points higher than Depor, and they are typical tough team, capable of surprising every single team in the league. Postigo and Chema will probably play back together on central positions of defence and with them Levante will be more compact. They are usually playing very defensively, with defensive line very low and with low possession, trying to surprise with quick counters. They lost only one of last 5 away matches.
Pep004
Getting better

View Profile

Pep004

« Reply #101 on: December 03, 2017, 09:56:28 AM »

Manchester City vs West Ham; 17:00

Citizens will miss injured defenders Stones and Mendy, while having Kompany and Fernandinho doubtful with small injuries. Leroy Sane is coming back in the squad after being out due to illness on last match.

West Ham is coming to Manchester without defenders Fonte, Collins and Byram, forwards Chicharito and Carrol and as Hart is loaned from City, they cannot use him neither.

Short preview: Guardiola said that winning in last minutes makes a team bigger, more confident and that it’s important to win matches in this way and I agree with that but there is a line between those situations being good and happening too often. Citizens won last 3 matches and it has been a while since we saw them winning with huge goal difference. I thought that it will happen last match but I didn’t expect Sane out. Even though due to injury of Stones, buildup of City isn’t as good as with him, I expect them to destroy one team and West Ham of Moyes, recently trashed by Everton with 4-0 is perfect opportunity for that. I suggest Man City -1 already in first half time with odds around 1,80. I see them winning this one with 4 or 5 goals scored.

You can read more short previews here.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]
Print