RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Get money out of Greece

Make bookmakers cash cow machines
Alfa1234
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Re: Get money out of Greece

Wed Nov 16, 2016 10:11 am

Anyone know where to add the 2nd one?  I seem to have to remove the first one before being able to add or change anything.
geomak
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Nov 16, 2016 11:37 am

Alfa1234 wrote: Anyone know where to add the 2nd one?  I seem to have to remove the first one before being able to add or change anything.
Here is a screenshot from my mobile version at "my cards and bank accounts" page. I add 2 more accounts just for testing but i didn't make any transactions. I only used my primary acc. I am a simple user btw
Attachments
IMG_20161116_132609_446.jpg
Alfa1234
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:03 pm

Thanks, my mistake, I was looking for the option at Neteller...not Skrill.

Is it possible to add a 2nd account at Neteller as well?
OneChance
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:36 pm

If possible to add a second account abroad then the only that is left is to know about how high is their allowance to capital movements. But even if some Ks are alowed, then it is only a matter of short time to move the whole capital. Thank you all for part-taking to this thread.
Bubbles
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Wed Nov 16, 2016 1:33 pm

Alfa1234 wrote: Thanks, my mistake, I was looking for the option at Neteller...not Skrill.

Is it possible to add a 2nd account at Neteller as well?
No. The only way is as you described it: to remove the first one in order to register a new one.
makarid
To become a Pro

Thu Nov 17, 2016 9:58 am

I tryed to send money to skrills bank account in Piraiws bank and a message that "i cannot send money to this account" pops up.
geomak
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Nov 17, 2016 2:40 pm

ilovethisforum wrote: I tryed to send money to skrills bank account in Piraiws bank and a message that "i cannot send money to this account" pops up.
Last year many greeks used skrill to bypass capital controls. I wonder how much money  transfered outside greece using this method. That's why they blocked internal transfers to this account.
They have an account also in alpha bank which is probably blocked too.
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Thu Nov 17, 2016 2:44 pm

geomak wrote:
ilovethisforum wrote: I tryed to send money to skrills bank account in Piraiws bank and a message that "i cannot send money to this account" pops up.
Last year many greeks used skrill to bypass capital controls. I wonder how much money  transfered outside greece using this method. That's why they blocked internal transfers to this account.
You are wrong here. Since you send the money from a Greek bank account to Greek bank account, there is no capital control by-pass for the state. Skrill and NT carry upon them the problem of capital controls. They don't have the right to send money outside Greece, but local market is more than enough to absorb risks.
For example, there are 14-15 local bookmakers including OPAP (former state monopoly) that accept payments from both e-wallets.
makarid
To become a Pro

Thu Nov 17, 2016 2:49 pm

Arbusers wrote:
geomak wrote:
You are wrong here. Since you send the money from a Greek bank account to Greek bank account, there is no capital control by-pass for the state. Skrill and NT carry upon them the problem of capital controls. They don't have the right to send money outside Greece, but local market is more than enough to absorb risks.
For example, there are 14-15 local bookmakers including OPAP (former state monopoly) that accept payments from both e-wallets.
I will contact then with the Piraiws support to see why this is happening.I tryed 3 times to send money to their account in Piraiws but the same message pops up.
geomak
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Nov 17, 2016 3:14 pm

Arbusers, since they are running a bussiness i think  they can transfer a lot of money outside. Maybe i am wrong but i can't see any other reason to block these transactions
arbusers
Administrator

Thu Nov 17, 2016 3:37 pm

geomak wrote: Arbusers, since they are running a bussiness i think  they can transfer a lot of money outside. Maybe i am wrong but i can't see any other reason to block these transactions
There are thousands of companies running businesses in Greece, but this is no excuse to be allowed to by-pass capital controls. As far as I know only imports of drugs and fuel are more easier in Greece right now. All other companies must pass a very tight procedure to explain how and why they need to send capital abroad, and also there is a daily limit of capital allowed to fly to safety and this limit is reached every day very early in the morning. This is what I heard, I might be wrong.
geomak
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Nov 17, 2016 4:59 pm

Yes, the procedure is exaclty as you described.

Pireaus bank cs says that there is no problem with internal transfers at skrill account. So it's my bad estimation.

To the users that mentioned they can't send the money maybe it was a temporary technical issue
makarid
To become a Pro

Thu Nov 17, 2016 5:18 pm

geomak wrote: Yes, the procedure is exaclty as you described.

Pireaus bank cs says that there is no problem with internal transfers at skrill account. So it's my bad estimation.

To the users that mentioned they can't send the money maybe it was a temporary technical issue
This is great!
arbusers
Administrator

Thu Nov 17, 2016 6:24 pm

geomak wrote: maybe it was a temporary technical issue
This is the most possible scenario as many of our Greek friends reported that some days they are allowed to send money, some days they are not. Some days bank A is not allowing but bank B is business as usual.
KOUVAS
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Nov 17, 2016 9:51 pm

Γιώργο and others

Please note that in Piraeus bank you cannot transfer money directly from your bank account to Skrill bank account. There is no technical issue, its just blocked from the bank.

The only way to do it is by using "invoice payment through CLA" (Πληρωμή Τιμολογίου μέσω CLA) .

At the field that says "type of merchandise" or "message to recipient" just put the code provided by Skrill when you want to debit your account through bank transfer, and after a few days the money will show up to your Skrill account with NO commissions charged:)

Return to “Arbing, matched betting and trading talk”