Winning Bet Settled As Losing

Make bookmakers cash cow machines
Zizou79
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Winning Bet Settled As Losing

Thu Nov 10, 2016 7:29 pm

Hello all,

Was hoping someone might advise me about an issue I have with Tipico, where a bet I had was wrongly settled. I have contacted them, but no reply so far.

Basically, as you can see from the attachment below, I bet on Mousesport for Map 1 which was scheduled to start at 17:00. This match started at 17:10, but as you can see from the second attachment, they settled it with the result of Map 2 which started at 18:15.

As mentioned above, I sent them an explanation about this and to be honest it does seem pretty straightforward, but what if they will not settle it correctly? What should I do in that case?

Thank you for your time and any help hereafter.
Attachments
Match Result.jpg
Tipico Bet.jpg
Zizou79
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: Winning Bet Settled As Losing

Thu Nov 10, 2016 7:48 pm

Soon after I posted, i received my winnings, so i have to say that Tipico acted professionally and admitted their mistake, therefore thank you to them.

In the past there were occasions with other bookmakers who would only give you your stake back when something like this happened, so I was worried this might be the case again. Luckily not :)
Gandalfbet
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Nov 10, 2016 7:58 pm

Zizou79 wrote: Soon after I posted, i received my winnings, so i have to say that Tipico acted professionally and admitted their mistake, therefore thank you to them.

In the past there were occasions with other bookmakers who would only give you your stake back when something like this happened, so I was worried this might be the case again. Luckily not :)
Would you mind telling more about this, which bookie and did you get the whole winnings after?
akujieze
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:01 pm

@Zizou79 I dont know how Tipico operate but i have been in your situation before but on a different bookmaker, Mine was "Fonbet". I'll just give you some Tips on how i got mine corrected. Once i discovered that my bet wasn't settled properly i quickly contacted them via "Tel/Phone" not email because of traffic. back to what i was saying, The first thing i did was to check if there were any mistake/s on both sides after that i went ahead to call them and complained about my bet not been settled correctly, 7hrs later i got an apology mail and my account was fully credited. 

Sorry for the plenty explanation, but if they have a Tel number or Toll free number you can contact them for faster response than mailing them.

Remember checked very well before calling.
akujieze
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:02 pm

Ohh, It seems you have got it corrected.

Good Job
Zizou79
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:43 pm

Gandalfbet wrote:
Zizou79 wrote: Soon after I posted, i received my winnings, so i have to say that Tipico acted professionally and admitted their mistake, therefore thank you to them.

Would you mind telling more about this, which bookie and did you get the whole winnings after?
Can't remember as it wasn't recent and I did not push it since at the time I was betting on value arbs so with the bet being refunded, I did not lose any money (as would have been the case here). In fact nowadays I keep a log of all the bets and check that they actually have been settled correctly.

@akujieze: yeah luckily it ended well :)

Return to “Arbing, matched betting and trading talk”