December 06, 2016, 05:43:00 AM
News: If it is not in arbusers, it doesn't exist.

readytobet

Pages: [1]
« previous next »
Author Topic: readytobet  (Read 401 times)
marva

View Profile
« on: November 20, 2016, 04:27:04 PM »

I made my first bet this weekend with this bookie, and checked my balance today, but only the original deposit was there. It shows a rejected  bet message : https://goo.gl/jFRnhf

But when i made this bet, I tried first to bet only the baddminton bet. Then there was a message that i needed at least 2 more selections for this bet.

I added 2 bets to the slip, confirmed the bet and it was taken. My balance was 0 and I got a betslipnr: https://goo.gl/cEzo35

I looked in my email if I got an email from them that the bet eventually was rejected, but no email.

This notification I saw also on the site, where they talking about a result confirmation about 1 of the bets, and a message that there is a rejected bet with an different id then my betslip: https://goo.gl/qAOUmu (when I opened this id I saw the rejected betinformation showed in the above 1st link).

Let me know your opinion.

Marcel

marva

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2016, 04:41:25 PM »

Just became this email:

Hello Marcel,

You tryed to bet on badminton live low odds sorry this we dont accept.

You can bet on top events such amount.

https://www.readytobet.com/en/sports

Top Events: Football

Champions League
Europa League
Premier League
Spain
Germany
Seire A
Ligue 1

Tennis:
ATP

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Kind regards
Your READYtoBET Support Team

They are talking about badminton live low odds, but this match was not live when I bet on it, it wwas hours later.

kapetan1122
Has some experience

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2016, 04:44:43 PM »

watch out for them,they asked for bank withdrawal to me.

ppintaluba
Pro

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2016, 05:01:01 PM »

"You tryed to bet on badminton live low odds sorry this we dont accept.
You can bet on top events such amount."

They really wrote it this way?  :o

Smart Bet Tracker
sbt.smartbettracker.com

marva

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2016, 05:07:46 PM »

"You tryed to bet on badminton live low odds sorry this we dont accept.
You can bet on top events such amount."

They really wrote it this way?  :o

Yes it is!

Alfa1234
Probably a Pro

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2016, 09:33:11 PM »

They paid me no problems.  Small company but seems like decent people.

It clearly says "pending" when you look at the betlist and as soon as the bet is accepted it says "accepted" or "rejected" in case the bet didn't go through...seems normal a "big" bet on badminton isn't accepted as you'll have trouble betting any decent amount on badminton, no matter which bookie.

marva

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2016, 10:18:53 AM »

They paid me no problems.  Small company but seems like decent people.

It clearly says "pending" when you look at the betlist and as soon as the bet is accepted it says "accepted" or "rejected" in case the bet didn't go through...seems normal a "big" bet on badminton isn't accepted as you'll have trouble betting any decent amount on badminton, no matter which bookie.

Pending betslip is awaiting the result of an outcome, and not awaiting the acceptance of a bet.

Just 2 random examples from 2 bookies :

Bets will show as pending in your bet history until they have been settled. Events will be settled once the full result of that market is known.

Pending bets are simply bets that have been placed and accepted, but the event result has not yet been determined.

Alfa1234
Probably a Pro

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2016, 09:53:35 AM »

Not there, you can check for yourself and should have checked the bets were accepted...

marva

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2016, 10:09:07 AM »

Not there, you can check for yourself and should have checked the bets were accepted...

Can you give me more examples of bookies who deduct the money from your balance, and give you a betslip number, but not accept the bet before the accept message will appear. This last step I never saw before.

All bookies has a build in systen when youre bet is to high they will not accept the bet, no balance take nd give you a betslip, but just a message that the bet is not taken. Or a message your bet is under review by our traders etc etc.

In my issue I have with them I am not telling that they are cheating me, but the acceptance of the bets (with that acceptance option), is very confusing. They can at least build in there system an email notification for that.

Will ask the malta gaming board about this and keep you updated.

Pages: [1]
Print
« previous next »