RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

BestBetToday.com

Share ideas and experience on bookmakers. Search before starting any account
AceJack
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

BestBetToday.com

Sun Nov 27, 2016 9:37 am

Found this site today, looks promising as they return around 97% in the 1X2 markets in  premier league games.

They have a very generous bonus which is tempting

Anyone have experience with them ?
geomak
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: BestBetToday.com

Sun Nov 27, 2016 11:26 am

No idea but seems hard to complete the rollover

11. During active bonus period only one bet per game event is allowed, and the maximum allowed bet per market and per game event / match is €25.
jo
joker9424

Sun Nov 27, 2016 11:30 am

have you read the terms and conditions of the bonus?  :)
AceJack
Has experience

Sun Nov 27, 2016 11:54 am

joker9424 wrote: have you read the terms and conditions of the bonus?  :)
yes i read them, unsure if they mean that I need to lose all "the real money" before turnover starts. I have dealt with similar terms in the past. I solved this by betting all my real money on events that starts later so that im stuck with all bonus money..

You guys think this bonus will be to hard ?  I think with 97% return rate this should not be to hard but depends on when the rollover starts 
Last edited by AceJack on Sun Nov 27, 2016 11:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bubbles
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Sun Nov 27, 2016 1:43 pm

Considering that they were registered in 2011 and are still quite unknown (or other members of the forum advise better), with dubious name that makes looking for reviews difficult, substantial bonus to meet the first deposit ??? ...I would tread gently. Maybe give them a try with a smaller deposit before going full throttle with a new account? Let us know if you decide to test it
Bubbles
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Sun Nov 27, 2016 1:48 pm

I remember pin having a deposit bonus like this :'(
AceJack
Has experience

Sun Nov 27, 2016 1:55 pm

Bubbles wrote: Considering that they were registered in 2011 and are still quite unknown (or other members of the forum advise better), with dubious name that makes looking for reviews difficult, substantial bonus to meet the first deposit ??? ...I would tread gently. Maybe give them a try with a smaller deposit before going full throttle with a new account? Let us know if you decide to test it
was thinking about 100-300 bonus range but found a few more reputable sites.. so for now ill stay away from them, I will have this one on my watchlist for now... thanks for talking me away from this one as you voiced some good concerns...

Return to “Bookies discussion”