BetBurger | Live and Pre-game surebets
RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

VPS with Dynamic IP, hardware kvm for sale on UK pretty cool system

Reliable services and solutions for those who really need it.
josousa
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

VPS with Dynamic IP, hardware kvm for sale on UK pretty cool system

Mon Nov 28, 2016 1:05 pm

HI guys

I have a server, for sale on UK, is a 32gg , 4 Tb server, remote access with hardware kvm for total control, 2 100mg connections, and 2 mobile 3G connections for dinamic IP.

So why is this a good option??

--> is like you working on your home pc
--> for Bonus Hunting this is the best system
--> you change your IP with a click
-->  you have a backup with 4 independent systems (you can work itch ID in one system), windows, in 20 minutes you have 4 new computers to work (counter security measures, best than using protections, tested and approved hehe)
-->also possibility of install hyper-v core and work with vm.
-->with kvm access, you are totally independent of the OS for remote management, is like you are near the computer

I´m selling the server, but there is a monthly fee to the provider that is more or less 130€ monthly.
Contact me if you have questions or if you are interested.

-->
jo
joker9424

Re: VPS with Dynamic IP, hardware kvm for sale on UK pretty cool system

Mon Nov 28, 2016 1:35 pm

who is the provider?
forexgom
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Nov 28, 2016 1:53 pm

What is the price ?
josousa
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Dec 30, 2016 2:30 pm

Hi guys

I was trying to reply to all messages receive, but my limit where 4, for people that requested me to add theme on skype or to chat I will do that, in 2nd January, for now, I just want to give you a bit more info, and thanks for the contacts.
So here it goes:

What is the price ?
1500 euros
115 monthly, and you deal directly with the provider

I didnt get exactly what you are selling, a server with 4 virtual machines each one with a different internet connection ?
you can choose the system you will use, so  there a lot of options, but i had 4 primary partitions, with 4 systems, the server takes 30 minutes to reinstall all.. so you can use 4 "new computers", and then 30 m after use 4 more, and so on, you can also use only one system with all the protections

About the connections, the 2  100mg connections are DLS with dynamic IP or is it static ? How can I change it?
the land line connections are 1000 mg, and there are two, one for the system and the other for remote kvm, is like having the computer in front of you

The 3g mobile connections are dynamic rigth ?   Do i have to pay for the used megas with this type of connection ?  How much per mega ?
you have a package of 10 or 20 gg month for 20/30 pounds, there are others with all you can eat data for 20 pounds, every time you turn on and off the dongle it will change the ip, is a NDIS connection so very easy to operate, you will not use this connection to remote kvm or remote desktop, so you use the landline connection to control the server, (hardware KVM) and the 3G dongle to access the internet from the system
  Do you give support ?
Yes of course, the server is delivered up and running, ready to use, and if you need some help of course, we can agree in a period of free help, like 15 days or so, and then of course is charged if you need it.
jo
jor_dan

Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:29 am

Does anybody know if the TS sold his server or not?

Return to “VPN - VPS - VPC services ”