RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

sharp bookies help

Ask anything about smart gambling
gamblehappier
Pro
ProProProPro

sharp bookies help

Wed Nov 30, 2016 2:24 am

Hello,anyone help me and tell me a list of sharp bookies ,asians that they are trustable like pinni,do not have problem with winners and limits,then very important they accept live bets without delay like bet365,no problem with vps and vpn and also have low margin.Now i use pinni, bet365 and smarkets in my sharp list,but i want to increase the list and i want quick bets without delay and top odds.I have heard names like dafabet,sbobet,188bet etc.Which do you think match my criteria?Thanks
Believe to yourself is the secret to success.
Alfa1234
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Re: sharp bookies help

Wed Nov 30, 2016 8:40 am

Does not exist, they all have a "danger zone" delay while accepting live bets.

Try the exchanges like Betfair, Betdaq, Smarkets and Matchbook.  They do suspend betting but only when something very important happens in a game (like a goal, penalty, red card...).
Skaggerak
Pro
ProProProPro

Wed Nov 30, 2016 11:58 am

Betfair is always your best chance, maybe some would say Smarkets but they've less markets and I think they still follow a lot of Betfairs markets but just delay by a very short time, you can often tell they're doing this when you look at a match in the future and see the odds are the same but Smarkets will only have half the volume as it steadily follows Betfair. I look forward to Smarkets making headway but for now Betfair is still the market maker so if you want to try ensure you get matched it has to be with them for me.

Matchbook are a complete level below that. They're suffering now as has been discussed in their separate thread. They have rare moments where they will offer the best price in the market but often this can be deceitful as to me it seems like sometimes it is not other players money but the exchanges own, so as soon as any amount of these rare best prices are taken, all the rest of the liquidity disappears and sometimes the amount is in the large 00's to 000's. The reason I say this is I have experience in one moment like this where their systems behaved extremely erratically.

Betdaq from what I gather aren't even worth mentioning anymore.
gamblehappier
Pro
ProProProPro

Thu Dec 01, 2016 2:36 am

Thanks for answering..betfair is good but its commision is too high 5/100 is too much,I am too happy with pinny but why so delay time in live betting.Especially in late time of a match you bet at 5.2 and when they accept the bet the odd is actually 5.8.Not to happy with it.Also some traditional softs bookies bet delay time is too small.The problem is that betfair is not approchable from my geolocation ,do you know if i sign with vpn/vps will have problem in future?And what about other big assians?Why only exchanges?
Believe to yourself is the secret to success.
Skaggerak
Pro
ProProProPro

Thu Dec 01, 2016 4:14 am

I think vpn would be ok but your problem will be verification, because if Betfair does not accept your country  then they won't accept your address from there, you'll need an address with whatever country the vpn server is in.
The commission is a downside, but if you're serious it will become less of an issue for you over time as the more money you generate through the exchange the less you will be charged.

Return to “Newbie's questions”