RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Money flow

Make bookmakers cash cow machines
arbasian
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Money flow

Fri Dec 02, 2016 6:21 pm

I want to share some interesting Money flow I have noticed this month of November with my in progress arbing tool.

I am arbing using pinnacle and marathon bet .co.uk bookies.

I am using a total of 60 euro per arb. I have placed 36 arbs with an average of 1.34% profit or 29 euro profit this month.

Guess which bookmaker paid for my profit. Don't know if it is a coincidence but all exact profit came from one of the two mentioned bookies!
Bubbles
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Re: Money flow

Fri Dec 02, 2016 6:30 pm

Dont you read this forum? Everybody knows the answer :D
dealer wins
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Fri Dec 02, 2016 6:48 pm

What a waste of a Marathon account  :D :D
Never trust a goose!!!
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Fri Dec 02, 2016 7:17 pm

arbasian wrote: I have placed 36 arbs
This is not a credible sample.
arbasian
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:09 pm

Hi Dealer wins,  are you referring to the amount of euro placed, or the number of individual arbs I managed to land in a month?  or both ? :)

Any suggestions appreciated!

Thanks
dealer wins wrote: What a waste of a Marathon account  :D :D
dealer wins
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Mon Dec 05, 2016 9:18 pm

Hit them with the max possible until they limit you to a £1.  Betting peanuts is costing you much money!
Never trust a goose!!!
arbasian
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:42 pm

dealer wins wrote: Hit them with the max possible until they limit you to a £1.  Betting peanuts is costing you much money!
I am trying not to get my account limited as currently my system is placing bets on its own on major leagues such as english premier , and serie a , bundesliga, ligue 1 , etc etc.

I am adopting a strategy of betting on important leagues, round figures (no cents) , and most importantly , only use marathon for one side only.

I hope to keep my account going, and slowly increasing the investment  by re using the money generated from the arbs, and some small cash injection from time to time. but unfortunately i don't have big money to put in this straight away.
barnstorm
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Wed Dec 07, 2016 3:21 pm

I think any Book can detect an Arber just from the sides and odds he bets on. They know which lines are getting hit. If you show up across a few of them, you can easily be spotted and tagged. I doubt that round numbers help. 1xBet was very quick to detect me, even though I was not betting big or even winning. However, another Book should have noticed me by now, but because I have been losing with them, they are letting me go. Maybe if you are betting small, they won't bother to limit you because you are already limiting yourself.

GL!
Gamblers Ruin
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:47 pm

You may find that you've been limited already but haven't noticed because you're only betting their biggest markets. Try clicking on something obscure and see if you can get more than 5 euros

Nevertheless, at your rate it will be years before you can't get 50 euros on a premier league match in the near future, keep doing what you're doing and stack up a bankroll :) $$

(and in the long run your profits come from marathon)
Win->bet more->lose->bet same-> bankrupt

Return to “Arbing, matched betting and trading talk”