February 21, 2017, 05:17:27 AM
News: If it is not in arbusers, it doesn't exist.

Intragame - Unable using skrill withdrawal

Pages: [1] 2 3 4
« previous next »
Author Topic: Intragame - Unable using skrill withdrawal  (Read 2621 times)
hkocph

View Profile
« on: December 05, 2016, 12:42:11 AM »

Did anyone try to withdraw money from Intragame to skrill recently?
It keeps telling me to contact customer service
I contacted them and they said there are some problems of skrill withdrawal at the moment.
Did anyone experience the same?

Thanks

arber_PL
Getting better

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2016, 07:52:27 AM »

I saw on another forum that these problems (?) last for about two weeks now.

arber_PL
Getting better

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2016, 08:06:24 AM »

http://www.gaminglicences.com/pages/validate.php?lid=8048-L0201327

luctens
Probably a Pro

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2016, 09:10:04 AM »

It is likely to be properly serious if Curacao have suspended their licence, as Curacao are so lax on any type of regulation or enforcement that for them to bother to suspend a licence it's probably a very serious issue. Curacao usually let any scam site be licenced until the bitter end until they go off line as long as Curacao are getting paid their licence fees, so for Curacao to suspend the licence whilst Intragame are still online, I can only think it's something along the lines of Intragame not having paid their licence fees to Curacao or something like that, and considering that the Curacao licence fees are only a few thousand dollars or so, if it's anything along the lines of them not having enough money to pay their licence fees, then Intragame are likely in massive trouble.

And if their Skrill account has been suspended or whatever and they aren't providing any alternative option of withdrawal, that's another massive red flag that they're absolutely skint.

Intragame are to be avoided at all costs.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2016, 09:20:02 AM by luctens » Logged

hkocph

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2016, 10:24:32 AM »

Did anyone successfully withdraw money recently from them?

lukaszs

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2016, 12:06:39 PM »

And if their Skrill account has been suspended or whatever and they aren't providing any alternative option of withdrawal, that's another massive red flag that they're absolutely skint.

Their Skrill account is not suspended for sure because you can make a deposit without problems. Definatelly red flag.

luctens
Probably a Pro

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2016, 03:08:09 PM »

Their Skrill account is not suspended for sure because you can make a deposit without problems. Definatelly red flag.

That's what I was saying, suspended for withdrawals, ie. they haven't got any money to payout, but obviously they'll accept any deposits in the meantime.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2016, 03:15:03 PM by luctens » Logged

hkocph

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2016, 11:06:54 AM »

I got 370EUR in there :(
I asked them when I can use skrill for withdrawal. They just told me to wait until technical issue fixed.
What can I do now?

antemartic

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2016, 11:47:40 AM »

I asked them when I can use skrill for withdrawal. They just told me to wait until technical issue fixed.
What can I do now?
you can wait

luctens
Probably a Pro

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2016, 03:15:33 PM »

What can I do now?
No, there's no way you should wait given that it seems pretty obvious that Intragame are in massive trouble. You need to act immediately to have any chance of getting your money back. Contact Intragame by all means of contact available demanding an alternative method of withdrawal, submit an SBR complaint, contact Curacao, threaten Intragame with court action, basically do everything you can to put as much pressure as possible on Intragame. All you can do is throw the kitchen sink at Intragame, and then just hope you get your money.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2016, 03:26:34 PM by luctens » Logged

akujieze

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 08, 2016, 06:32:49 PM »

What can I do now?

Bro, You can try to make withdrawals now. Its been Fixed

After telling me successful now i check my account again i see that my money has been returned back... :(
« Last Edit: December 08, 2016, 07:25:55 PM by akujieze » Logged

hkocph

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 09, 2016, 02:01:00 PM »

we are on the same boat now   :'(

thag

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 12, 2016, 10:08:34 AM »

Try again...

After my initial withdrawal request was denied I contacted them on the chat and threatened to file a complaint with AskGamblers and SBR.
A few minutes later the money was back in my Skrill account.  ::)

However, the balance on my account was low (only EUR 199), so I do not know if they will pay all users.

hkocph

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 13, 2016, 12:20:34 PM »

I also threatened them as well and I got my money back :)

kubasar

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 15, 2016, 10:52:54 AM »

They are having problems with both Skrill and neteller, I was able to get around 3000€ from them a week ago, but in smaller fragments for 500€ or so. Now they are saying they will fix the problem soon. But skrill is definetly not working while I was able to get some money out via Neteller. And threatening them does not help, they do not care about SBR because they are usless in this problem. They helped nothing with championsbet which cheated a lot more people for a lot more that what intragame is doing.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4
Print
« previous next »