Intragame - Unable using skrill withdrawal (page 2)

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
Author Topic: Intragame - Unable using skrill withdrawal  (Read 3158 times)
arber_PL
Getting better

View Profile WWW

arber_PL

Re: Intragame - Unable using skrill withdrawal
« Reply #15 on: December 15, 2016, 01:20:09 PM »

Try little withdrawals (25EUR or so), on Polish forum some bettors write they are able to withdraw small amounts once-twice a day.

looking for bookmaker? -> bookiesclones.xyz
cadex1

View Profile

cadex1

« Reply #16 on: December 18, 2016, 01:10:56 PM »

a greeting to all
i m writing my experience with intragame :
one month ago i have tried to withdraw a money via skrill but the page not working , i contacted immediatly the live support but he tell me that they had a technical problem and they aleterted me via mail when it solve.
Yesterday after 1000 attempts i have contact again the live support (i have in my account 630 euros) and say me that a solution is to withdraw via ecopayz , deposit a minimum via ecopayz (i think is 3 euros) for to able to withdraw with it , but i m scared that for them is a scheme to steal more money.
someone have athe same answer from them?someone have try this way?
thank you very much and excuse for my english
kubasar

View Profile

kubasar

« Reply #17 on: December 18, 2016, 04:54:03 PM »

so you have 630€ on your account and are afraid to deposit another 3€ via ecopayz if they are a scam. Good one. I received an answer from them that the problem will be fixed in the next 3 days. And to answer you, no withdrawal method is working, and they are no longer accepting any withdrawals no matter how small. I also received a message from them to try withdrawals for 50€ but they were all cancelled. While about 3 weeks ago when this problem first started I was able to withdraw around 3500€ with withdrawals for 500 - 1000€. So maybe it really is just an idiotic technical problem.
cadex1

View Profile

cadex1

« Reply #18 on: December 18, 2016, 06:24:44 PM »

I hope to fixed in three days but i don t have much hope .
in reality two week ago they told me the past week the problem was fixed but today the problem still existed.
i can try to deposit with ecopayz but i don t have an account , i can opened it and deposit 3 euros , so for three euro I do not go bankrupt ;)
cadex1

View Profile

cadex1

« Reply #19 on: December 19, 2016, 05:51:57 PM »

upgrade of today : the live support say to me that now they now have a problem with ecopayz also .
they suggest to me to withdraw a little money 50 - 100 euros and try in the different time of day if the operation was rejected.
i think that It is now turning to the complaint threats :(
kubasar

View Profile

kubasar

« Reply #20 on: December 21, 2016, 05:58:01 PM »

they have been telling me to withdraw smaller amounts such as 100€ for 2 weeks already, and I have not been able to make a single withdrawal so far so that is just something they are saying to calm down the customers and all of their withdrawal methods are not working at the moment, while you can still deposit money. I contacted a few sites that have them for review so they will contact them for me if maybe loosing their reputation means something to them. Otherwise I think we will not see this money again, the same happened to me with championsbet, just for bigger numbers.
cadex1

View Profile

cadex1

« Reply #21 on: December 21, 2016, 10:09:03 PM »

Today the situation is different.. Before the withdraw was rejected after few second.. Now probably they got tired of being subjected to continuous withdrawal requests and my last request is under status of pending from three hour..
I've threatened complaints but nothing.. I think that the money not returned to me..
hkocph

View Profile

hkocph

« Reply #22 on: December 22, 2016, 01:36:35 AM »

Can we do anything about that?
I hate Intragame and it is ridiculous to lock our money and does not allow us to withdraw that. >:(
kubasar

View Profile

kubasar

« Reply #23 on: December 22, 2016, 08:15:16 AM »

I managed to get a deal with them to withdraw 100€ per day, and I received the first 100€ on neteller in a few seconds after I ordered it so maybe santa claus exists. I was threatening them a lot and also contacted askgamblers, oddsportal and thepogg because they have them in their reviews and looks like it helped. Worth a shot.
cadex1

View Profile

cadex1

« Reply #24 on: December 22, 2016, 07:38:48 PM »

I managed to get a deal with them to withdraw 100€ per day, and I received the first 100€ on neteller in a few seconds after I ordered it so maybe santa claus exists. I was threatening them a lot and also contacted askgamblers, oddsportal and thepogg because they have them in their reviews and looks like it helped. Worth a shot.
thanks .. i have try to threaten via chat of contact askgambler thepogg etc etc . but it seems that they do not hear us. how did you contact askgamblers oddsportal the pogg , via mail? what exactly did you write to them?
Thank you , in the meantime they was told that within 24 hours they'll give me explanations via email, let's see if I write and what I write
kubasar

View Profile

kubasar

« Reply #25 on: December 23, 2016, 01:55:12 PM »

I posted a complaint at their sites, I just told them what was happening and that they refuse to pay out my winnings. You should be threatening them from the first day you could not withdraw your money, if you just wait nothing will happen. I was also told that skrill should start working again next week, while now I can only get my money out via neteller.
cadex1

View Profile

cadex1

« Reply #26 on: December 23, 2016, 08:20:02 PM »

yesterday evening after a long dealing with them , i withdraw from your site via skrill 3 time 100 euros for 300 euros totally . It is better than nothing . now i have 368 euros in your account but today the skrill is totally down.
I'm waiting two or three days and after i return to battle .
pegas

View Profile

pegas

« Reply #27 on: December 24, 2016, 10:03:45 PM »

Did somebody know something new about INTRAGAME for their withdrawals, and is somebody withdraw any money from them these days?
kubasar

View Profile

kubasar

« Reply #28 on: December 25, 2016, 09:31:19 AM »

I made 1 withdraw, now they are having technical problems again for the past 3 days and nothing works. They are a disaster
cadex1

View Profile

cadex1

« Reply #29 on: December 26, 2016, 09:41:56 AM »

I have withdraw 40 euros at 24 december.. Now nothing work
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
Print