RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Intragame - Unable using skrill withdrawal

Share ideas and experience on bookmakers. Search before starting any account
cadex1
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: Intragame - Unable using skrill withdrawal

Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:51 pm

upgrade of today : the live support say to me that now they now have a problem with ecopayz also .
they suggest to me to withdraw a little money 50 - 100 euros and try in the different time of day if the operation was rejected.
i think that It is now turning to the complaint threats :(
kubasar
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:58 pm

they have been telling me to withdraw smaller amounts such as 100€ for 2 weeks already, and I have not been able to make a single withdrawal so far so that is just something they are saying to calm down the customers and all of their withdrawal methods are not working at the moment, while you can still deposit money. I contacted a few sites that have them for review so they will contact them for me if maybe loosing their reputation means something to them. Otherwise I think we will not see this money again, the same happened to me with championsbet, just for bigger numbers.
cadex1
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:09 pm

Today the situation is different.. Before the withdraw was rejected after few second.. Now probably they got tired of being subjected to continuous withdrawal requests and my last request is under status of pending from three hour..
I've threatened complaints but nothing.. I think that the money not returned to me..
hkocph
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Dec 22, 2016 1:36 am

Can we do anything about that?
I hate Intragame and it is ridiculous to lock our money and does not allow us to withdraw that. >:(
kubasar
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Dec 22, 2016 8:15 am

I managed to get a deal with them to withdraw 100€ per day, and I received the first 100€ on neteller in a few seconds after I ordered it so maybe santa claus exists. I was threatening them a lot and also contacted askgamblers, oddsportal and thepogg because they have them in their reviews and looks like it helped. Worth a shot.
cadex1
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Dec 22, 2016 7:38 pm

kubasar wrote: I managed to get a deal with them to withdraw 100€ per day, and I received the first 100€ on neteller in a few seconds after I ordered it so maybe santa claus exists. I was threatening them a lot and also contacted askgamblers, oddsportal and thepogg because they have them in their reviews and looks like it helped. Worth a shot.
thanks .. i have try to threaten via chat of contact askgambler thepogg etc etc . but it seems that they do not hear us. how did you contact askgamblers oddsportal the pogg , via mail? what exactly did you write to them?
Thank you , in the meantime they was told that within 24 hours they'll give me explanations via email, let's see if I write and what I write
kubasar
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Dec 23, 2016 1:55 pm

I posted a complaint at their sites, I just told them what was happening and that they refuse to pay out my winnings. You should be threatening them from the first day you could not withdraw your money, if you just wait nothing will happen. I was also told that skrill should start working again next week, while now I can only get my money out via neteller.
cadex1
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Dec 23, 2016 8:20 pm

yesterday evening after a long dealing with them , i withdraw from your site via skrill 3 time 100 euros for 300 euros totally . It is better than nothing . now i have 368 euros in your account but today the skrill is totally down.
I'm waiting two or three days and after i return to battle .
pegas
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat Dec 24, 2016 10:03 pm

Did somebody know something new about INTRAGAME for their withdrawals, and is somebody withdraw any money from them these days?
kubasar
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sun Dec 25, 2016 9:31 am

I made 1 withdraw, now they are having technical problems again for the past 3 days and nothing works. They are a disaster
cadex1
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Dec 26, 2016 9:41 am

I have withdraw 40 euros at 24 december.. Now nothing work
kubasar
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Dec 26, 2016 11:08 am

Today I was told that the minimum withdrawal is 1000€. I am not joking I have a printscreen of the conversation. I have 570€ left in the account and they want me to deposit more money to be able to withdraw. This is getting to be a very very bad joke
cadex1
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Dec 26, 2016 12:08 pm

The same answer they say to me..
I could not believe
Fagaio
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Dec 26, 2016 12:31 pm

The same for me. After withdraw 100,00€ now the minimum is 1000,00€, and my account is limited. My balance is little more than 500,00€.
What can we do?
pegas
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Dec 26, 2016 2:51 pm

at me i same situation,I make withdraw on 1000 but there  was a message to call support .Hi says that they still have tehnical problems and to wait. Peson from support costomer and from live chat is same person.

Return to “Bookies discussion”