RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Exchanges

Info about betting exchanges.
gamblehappier
Pro
ProProProPro

Exchanges

Fri Dec 09, 2016 7:27 pm

Hello, i want an answer because i dont understand something for exhanges..Bookies make money from margin ,exhanges make money from commission.In exhanges your enemy is other players,because you play against other players.So for example when you play in a live match when a player bet in a huge amount of money somewhere. this mean that will move the line a lot and will make a valuebet against the huge amount that played.

So in live if the real odd in a match  is over 1.99 and  under 1.99 (take point that pinni has the same odds with margin) when someone bet a huge amount of money on over then the line automatically at exchange will become over 1.88  and under 2.10.Am i right or wrong?
So we have value on under..Or the exchange will stay in the real line and dont influence from huge betting.

And in this occasion pinni will  follow exchange so that not to be against for arbing or not.So we have also valuebet at pinni?In general the huge amount of money betting will move a lot the odds in exhanges in order to make a value odd or not?

If the example above is true ,and that big betting money will change odds drastically  this means that exhanges have a tons of valuebets and especially in live, and that pinni follow these odds in order not to be against.Also that sometimes even exhanges have different odds between them,after betting huge money in an odd.

I know that is difficult to arb between exhanges ,but also sometimes from arb services we see a prematch arb between exhanges or pinni.This prematch arbs  exist or not?In order to be there in arb service  maybe exist ,but for a few minutes or seconds because some people will see it first and bet a lot of money,even i can imagine the people from arb services for arbing and actually change the odd,so the arb will vanish.So the first one who see the odds diferrence between exhanges will gain, because after a big betting, odds will change drastically.
Last edited by gamblehappier on Fri Dec 09, 2016 11:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Believe to yourself is the secret to success.
midoritea
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: Exchanges

Sat Dec 10, 2016 2:35 pm

gamblehappier wrote: So in live if the real odd in a match  is over 1.99 and  under 1.99 (take point that pinni has the same odds with margin) when someone bet a huge amount of money on over then the line automatically at exchange will become over 1.88  and under 2.10.Am i right or wrong?
So we have value on under..Or the exchange will stay in the real line and dont influence from huge betting.
By wiping out liquidity you can get over 1.88, but this has no effect on under. So you will see 1.88/1.99 for a short while.

Return to “Exchanges”