Author Topic: surebet  (Read 683 times)
mich

View Profile

mich

surebet
« on: December 14, 2016, 08:29:21 AM »

Hello everyone
first of all sorry about my english :p
a few days ago i was thinking whatever it's possible to bet with win guaranteed by bookmakers odd's.
first i searched for it manually but of course that would take ages to find one haha. then i found caculators.
so i found out very fast that it was indeed possible.
i was thinking about starting to do surebets.
i gonna start with really small amounts
i am also thinking about betting manually ( whit a (free) surebet calculator of course) because i don't know if i trust things like rebelbetting and i fear its easier to find out about it for bookmakers
i also think i gonna bet rounded amounts of money so instead of 12.14 if would bet 12 euro ( of course looking very good if it's still sure ;) )
lastly ( is this even english :p ) i would bet some days in advance to minimalize the risk of changing odds.
do i need some more hints ?
thank you :)
arber_PL
Getting better

View Profile WWW

arber_PL

Re: surebet
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2016, 08:43:37 AM »

Take some time to read through the forum and you'll be well equipped to start.

looking for bookmaker? -> bookiesclones.xyz
Arbusers
Administrator
Pro

View Profile WWW

Arbusers

« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2016, 08:44:32 AM »

do i need some more hints ?
thank you :)

Read the forum. The issues you mentioned are already discussed a thousand times. Welcome here.
mich

View Profile

mich

« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2016, 01:40:35 PM »

alright
thx :)
Arbfan

View Profile

Arbfan

« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2016, 10:32:04 PM »

I will recommend to you strarting with hunting Bonuses and free bets to making biger BR and reading forum.
gamblehappier
Has some experience

View Profile

gamblehappier

« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2016, 09:18:58 PM »

If you want serious job and to become pro ,occupy with bonus hubting but i will advise go straight and test trading and valuebetting between exhanges-sharps-softs etc,prematch is almost dead,use some top bookmakers for softs,dont risk money in non trustable bookies,and of course read for limits and how to overpass them.  ;)
« Last Edit: December 15, 2016, 09:28:30 PM by gamblehappier » Logged
mich

View Profile

mich

« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2016, 01:00:41 PM »

wow such a nice community here :)
at the moment I haven't aa lot of time but next week and especcialy the week after i have more time :)
i live in belgium and a i believe there are not many legal sport bet sites here but at a positive note i think the legal ones are to be trusted just a little bit more :)
i gonna check bonuses to beat aren't thet most of the time in combination ? that's more risky
Bubbles
Getting better

View Profile

Bubbles

« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2016, 02:21:34 PM »

i will advise go straight and test trading and valuebetting between exhanges-sharps-softs etc
I wouldn't advise valuebetting to a complete newbie as variance can kill him before he knows what it is. I still wait (and hope) to be convinced that those who do it for some time and are in profit more often than not don't just ride their luck.
Pages: [1]
Print