Ask anything about smart gambling
mich
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

surebet

Wed Dec 14, 2016 8:29 am

Hello everyone
first of all sorry about my english :p
a few days ago i was thinking whatever it's possible to bet with win guaranteed by bookmakers odd's.
first i searched for it manually but of course that would take ages to find one haha. then i found caculators.
so i found out very fast that it was indeed possible.
i was thinking about starting to do surebets.
i gonna start with really small amounts
i am also thinking about betting manually ( whit a (free) surebet calculator of course) because i don't know if i trust things like rebelbetting and i fear its easier to find out about it for bookmakers
i also think i gonna bet rounded amounts of money so instead of 12.14 if would bet 12 euro ( of course looking very good if it's still sure ;) )
lastly ( is this even english :p ) i would bet some days in advance to minimalize the risk of changing odds.
do i need some more hints ?
thank you :)
arber_PL
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Re: surebet

Wed Dec 14, 2016 8:43 am

Take some time to read through the forum and you'll be well equipped to start.
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Wed Dec 14, 2016 8:44 am

mich wrote: do i need some more hints ?
thank you :)
Read the forum. The issues you mentioned are already discussed a thousand times. Welcome here.
mich
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Dec 14, 2016 1:40 pm

alright
thx :)
Arbfan
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Dec 14, 2016 10:32 pm

I will recommend to you strarting with hunting Bonuses and free bets to making biger BR and reading forum.
gamblehappier
Pro
ProProProPro

Thu Dec 15, 2016 9:18 pm

If you want serious job and to become pro ,occupy with bonus hubting but i will advise go straight and test trading and valuebetting between exhanges-sharps-softs etc,prematch is almost dead,use some top bookmakers for softs,dont risk money in non trustable bookies,and of course read for limits and how to overpass them.  ;)
Last edited by gamblehappier on Thu Dec 15, 2016 9:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Believe to yourself is the secret to success.
mich
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Dec 16, 2016 1:00 pm

wow such a nice community here :)
at the moment I haven't aa lot of time but next week and especcialy the week after i have more time :)
i live in belgium and a i believe there are not many legal sport bet sites here but at a positive note i think the legal ones are to be trusted just a little bit more :)
i gonna check bonuses to beat aren't thet most of the time in combination ? that's more risky
Bubbles
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:21 pm

gamblehappier wrote: i will advise go straight and test trading and valuebetting between exhanges-sharps-softs etc
I wouldn't advise valuebetting to a complete newbie as variance can kill him before he knows what it is. I still wait (and hope) to be convinced that those who do it for some time and are in profit more often than not don't just ride their luck.

Return to “Newbie's questions”