RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

skrill and neteller under different addresses

Exchange ideas and share info about all e-wallets
Bubbles
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

skrill and neteller under different addresses

Fri Dec 16, 2016 4:34 pm

My friend wants to open an account with skrill and neteller but each for a different address in a different country (all docs in place). I explain to him that they're under the umbrella of the same company so common sense advise they will find out and it's asking for troubles. But he argues back that common sense is not always at work with these companies and that experience is the best guide. To put an end to it we decided to ask the forum :): have anybody tried it?
jo
joker9424

Re: skrill and neteller under different addresses

Fri Dec 16, 2016 6:04 pm

I live in Italy....so Neteller is on my italian adress meanwhile Skrill is registered on my Greek Adress....
it's not an issue if you are ok with real documents.
Bubbles
To become a Pro

Sat Dec 17, 2016 10:58 am

Cheers joker, appreciate this :)
dealer wins
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Sat Dec 17, 2016 4:14 pm

Why not just email them and ask if this is allowed. Better to get confirmation before frozen and confiscated money!
Never trust a goose!!!
Bubbles
To become a Pro

Sat Dec 17, 2016 4:44 pm

dealer wins wrote: Why not just email them and ask if this is allowed. Better to get confirmation before frozen and confiscated money!
In many cases this is the obvious thing to do. But this one is tricky as they would refuse to comment on other company's policy (“yes, it's the same owner but two entirely separate companies...”) and remind you that an account holder can have only one address of residence registered.

Having all docs in place I don't think the confiscation is a real risk but account being frozen and unnecessary turbulences – yes.
dealer wins
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Sat Dec 17, 2016 6:39 pm

Bubbles wrote:
dealer wins wrote: Why not just email them and ask if this is allowed. Better to get confirmation before frozen and confiscated money!
In many cases this is the obvious thing to do. But this one is tricky as they would refuse to comment on other company's policy (“yes, it's the same owner but two entirely separate companies...”) and remind you that an account holder can have only one address of residence registered.

Having all docs in place I don't think the confiscation is a real risk but account being frozen and unnecessary turbulences – yes.
This is Skrill and Neteller, I have read about funds being frozen and seized for less trust me!
Never trust a goose!!!
Csendi
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat Dec 17, 2016 7:01 pm

My Neteller and Skrill account are under different addresses, also there were a couple of money transfers, there is no problem yet. But I agree, its pretty risky, so they will be under the same soon.
Bubbles
To become a Pro

Sat Dec 17, 2016 8:34 pm

dealer wins wrote:
Bubbles wrote:

This is Skrill and Neteller, I have read about funds being frozen and seized for less trust me!
I share your sentiment towards them but I would take them to the court without a blink and win hands down. There is no law in Europe that restricts a person from having whatever number of bank accounts (let alone ewallets) registered at whatever number of addresses they reside at - as long as they're not fake. As testimonies of joker and Csendi show there is no issue at the moment but I agree it is no guarantee there won't be any in the future. So back to square one ???

Thank you all for your comments :D
Sampong
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Dec 22, 2016 9:03 pm

Bubbles wrote:
I think it's more of a case that standard customer services don't have the training or knowledge to deal with anything more than basic questions. However, if you could get hold of a VIP manager or an affiliate manger then you would probably be able to get a meaningful answer.

Return to “General talk about e-wallets”