RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Tipbet confiscate balance

Share ideas and experience on bookmakers. Search before starting any account
stenli68
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tipbet confiscate balance

Wed Dec 28, 2016 1:08 pm

Tipbet closed my account and confiscate my balance. My account is successfully verified and i withdraw several times last few months. Now they want re-verification, after I again sent all the documents including  selfie with my  identity card in hand  they said that my account closed and will not return my balance.Тhe reason for the closure my account according Tipbet  that i bet suspicious matches. >:(
drwincezar
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: Tipbet confiscate balance

Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:04 pm

Hello,
I have the some problem with tipbet.com I have account from more then 1 year there. All was ok, but when i make profit around 5000 EUR, they ask me again for verification. My ID was expired and i send them the new one. After that they ask me for selfe and more additional documents, but there was no problem with that. In the end they told me that i`m syndicate bettor and i have more then 1 account there. But i never created other accounts and my account don`t have limit. Stay away from that SCAM bookie.  What can i do now ?
Bubbles
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Re: Tipbet confiscate balance

Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:05 pm

It's not the first time when they behave exactly like this. I'm 100% sure it was mentioned before also somewhere on this forum (why did you go there?). It's a no go.

Return to “Bookies discussion”