188bet limiting fast

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 188bet limiting fast  (Read 1096 times)
isl123

View Profile

isl123

188bet limiting fast
« on: December 31, 2016, 12:20:27 AM »

What has happened with 188bet ?limits coming after 2-3 bets now...anyone else having the same problem with them? They look like they turned into marathonbet
Arbusers
Administrator
Pro

View Profile WWW

Arbusers

Re: 188bet limiting fast
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2016, 08:09:15 AM »

Marathon limits even faster. 188bet turned to be a soft book just like the others. It is a pity because some years ago you could consider them as sharp, even though they did limit players when sharp action was extreme.
RoosterDonky
Has some experience

View Profile

RoosterDonky

« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2016, 08:18:56 AM »

Ya they limited me quick also.
Which was weird cos I used to Arb there.

Fade Fairpunter's picks for sure profits!
maletaja
Probably a Pro

View Profile

maletaja

« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2016, 08:33:43 AM »

I did account there(never wasnt there) and i did  0 bet! It was limited to 0 at the beginning!weird experience
they must have share some database for unwanted quests....
isl123

View Profile

isl123

« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2016, 01:45:32 PM »

Marathon limits even faster. 188bet turned to be a soft book just like the others. It is a pity because some years ago you could consider them as sharp, even though they did limit players when sharp action was extreme.
it is indeed a pity because they had some really good arbs from time to time now is like imposible to keep an account with them  :'(
isl123

View Profile

isl123

« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2016, 01:52:47 PM »

I did account there(never wasnt there) and i did  0 bet! It was limited to 0 at the beginning!weird experience
they must have share some database for unwanted quests....
same thing happened to me...i just can not understand what is the reason for this. I enter chat and i get the "based on your account activities" thing 😂😂 i had not placed a single bet😂.any explanation for this?
Malteser

Betting jihadist

View Profile

Malteser

« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2017, 12:05:42 AM »

After taking some bets whose odds then went down, my account seems to have been limited to pennies. It has a figure for the max bet, say £200. When I try to place £200, I can't, and a message comes up saying my max stake is like £5. That's silly. It says my max stake is something, but actually isn't, and is a much lower figure.

They are a total joke of a bookie. I spoke to their CS folks (who have zero reading comprehension abilities), and they were very evasive. Just kept giving deflecting answers like, "bet stakes vary according to market", and to try a different browser and clear cache. They said if the market shows a max bet, you can always stake that max bet, but that clearly isn't true. And they claimed that my account wasn't restricted, which is hard to believe.
maletaja
Probably a Pro

View Profile

maletaja

« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2017, 11:12:33 AM »

I dont get why do you go to cry on support?f u think that these are  software "errrors" then u are quite naive.
Pages: [1]
Print