RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Registering with a VPN

Ask anything about smart gambling
elite17

Registering with a VPN

Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:02 pm

Hello

I am from tunisia and i live right now in ukraine
i want to start matched betting and arbing but since a lot of website restrict ukrainian residents, i want to use my tunisian adress
but the problem is with IP from my computer, ive heard that every bookmaker can detect VPN and also VPS
so tell me what to do please

Thank You
Bubbles
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Re: Registering with a VPN

Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:04 pm

Sharp books won't mind you using VPN/VPS and if they do you can always use agents, they're discussed here. The problem is with softbooks. If you you have access to them from your homecountry and can produce all relevant documents (utility bills in your name, etc) think maybe of some remote desktop software...
dice101
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat Feb 18, 2017 2:23 pm

If you have someone is Tunisia  who is happy to help then you could put a pc there, use Tunisian internet and LogMeIn so you can gain remote access to your Tunisian pc and ip address.
gracet
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Mar 02, 2017 10:59 am

Why should the bookie worry about a vpn being used, unless the accounts are real.
dice101
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:41 pm

I doubt they worry that much and probably would work. However if they look into it from what I hear they can realise that you are using a vpn by googling the ip address so worse case scenario they could not pay you because of this. Maybe places like bet365 who really try to cause problems will catch you with vpn.

You will probably be ok at most places
Bubbles
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Thu Mar 02, 2017 2:03 pm

gracet wrote: Why should the bookie worry about a vpn being used, unless the accounts are real.
Why would a mug punter use vpn?
cupac
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Apr 04, 2017 4:19 pm

Bubbles wrote:
gracet wrote: Why should the bookie worry about a vpn being used, unless the accounts are real.
Why would a mug punter use vpn?
Good question! If I understand well, a mug punter will bet his preference but not do his best to find the best odd there is, so someone starting to use ways to avoid legal limitations is possibly not the average mug punter but might be a well informed winner?

Maybe some bookies also want to play by the rules so will want to be sure you are where you say you are.
Logmein, teamviewer and similar kind of softwares are solutions... but it might be quite easy to make a mistake due to internet lags and screen resolution. You need a very good internet connection.
daniel
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat Apr 15, 2017 4:39 pm

I think because if you are new on betting they will earn more on your losses but if you will use vpn the probabilities to lose are smaller.  :o
gracet
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:01 am

Quite possible this may be the trick.

Return to “Newbie's questions”