RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

pinnacle opinion

Make bookmakers cash cow machines
gamblehappier
Pro
ProProProPro

pinnacle opinion

Wed Jan 25, 2017 11:54 pm

Hi, i want to express an opinion about this site.A lot of people really want pinnacle back in their country etc,others that this site is great,that it has huge odds etc.and i cannot undesrtand really the reason.Anyone that has occupied serious with trading,arbing,valuebetting know that it is almost impossible to find value there..I will speak only for live betting  that it has a lot of negatives..first of all higher juice compare with exchanges and other asians in live,then what ?pay time of bets sometimes almost a minute?This is ridiculous. When other serious site have 5 seconds?This is very costly especially if you play on the other site with high liability..One goal and cost enough money twenty times the profit.Really this is a serious disadvantage of this site.

And if a team attack more than a minute..even more pay time.Odds that you bet at 2.3 and when they accept the bet after paytime the odd is 2.6 in other sites.When the attacker team attacks do not accept the bet of the attacker team ..So really in live again why all people are so enthusiast about this site..really cannot understand.

Or for example the pinnacle line say the completely true odd.If an exhange do not change the odd pinnacle will change its odd to be against?no of course so what about true line?Most of time its ok but the example above says that will not be against betfair so i am not so sure about the true line forever but instead true forever line against betfair line.This is why a lot of experienced players will not play there, big delay bet time.high juice,no values,late time high odds dissaper from 89',deposit/withdraw fees...

In conclusion a lot of negatives,the only sure good thing is that your money are safe,but this is also for all exhanges,asians and some big soft bookies
Last edited by gamblehappier on Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Believe to yourself is the secret to success.
showMeDaMoney
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Re: pinnacle opinion

Thu Jan 26, 2017 5:07 pm

Pinnacle voided my bet, for some rule about "football regulations"

The only problem is that the other side didn't. Was lucky that my bets were soo tiny, like under $100.
But I've read on this forum that pinnacle often void bets.
Hopefully it was a one off, but it worries me if i have to play big.
yo
yorkjoss

Thu Jan 26, 2017 7:28 pm

gamblehappier wrote: Hi, i want to express an opinion about this site.A lot of people really want pinnacle back in their country etc,others that this site is great,that it has huge odds etc.and i cannot undesrtand really the reason.Anyone that has occupied serious with trading,arbing,valuebetting know that it is almost impossible to find value there..I will speak only for live betting  that it has a lot of negatives..first of all higher juice compare with exchanges and other asians in live,then what ?pay time of bets sometimes almost a minute?This is ridiculous. When other serious site have 5 seconds?This is very costly especially if you play on the other site with high liability..One goal and cost enough money twenty times the profit.Really this is a serious disadvantage of this site.

And if a team attack more than a minute..even more pay time.Odds that you bet at 2.3 and when they accept the bet after paytime the odd is 2.6 in other sites.When the attacker team attacks do not accept the bet of the attacker team ..So really in live again why all people are so enthusiast about this site..really cannot understand.

Or for example the pinnacle line say the completely true odd.If an exhange do not change the odd pinnacle will change its odd to be against?no of course so what about true line?Most of time its ok but the example above says that will not be against betfair so i am not so sure about the true line forever but instead true forever line against betfair line.This is why a lot of experienced players will not play there, big delay bet time.high juice,no values,late time high odds dissaper from 89',deposit/withdraw fees...

In conclusion a lot of negatives,the only sure good thing is that your money are safe,but this is also for all exhanges,asians and some big soft bookies
as a wise man once told me, "opinions are like arseholes....................we all have one" ;D
zarak
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Jan 27, 2017 10:30 pm

How do you solve the problem with pinny that they accept only starting players(basketball) for player points game?

Did they have NBA player points in previous years?

What bookie is considerd sharp for NBA and Euroleague player points/assist/rebound game?
maletaja
Pro
ProProProPro

Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:00 am

Last day ive got message
[Basketball] [ABA - Adriatic League] [Game] Cedevita Zagreb vs Karpos. Your bet with  has been refunded. All bets taken have been refunded due to the following reason: [Abnormal and suspicious betting activity has been detected for this event. All wagers from all customers have been cancelled. This action is taken very rarely and is for the protection of all our customers.] . Thank you!
It was smth like -22.5 handicap. I bet favourite pinnacle. Dog won!!!was only 2-3%arb nothing special
Luckily it was around 100eur bet
But im worriied about pinnacle. If they continue to void bets im out of business soon
Last edited by maletaja on Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Alfa1234
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:17 am

maletaja wrote: Last day ive got message
[Basketball] [ABA - Adriatic League] [Game] Cedevita Zagreb vs Karpos. Your bet with  has been refunded. All bets taken have been refunded due to the following reason: [Abnormal and suspicious betting activity has been detected for this event. All wagers from all customers have been cancelled. This action is taken very rarely and is for the protection of all our customers.] . Thank you!
It was smth like -22.5 handicap. I bet favourite pinnacle. Dog won!!!was only 2-3%arb nothing special
But im worriied about pinnacle. If they continue to void bets im out of business soon
First time this has happened to me.  I'm pissed off.
https://gyazo.com/922d0b0c8bb728c4a852f8f88a45ac11
Alfa1234
Totally Pro

Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:19 am

Also, you got a different reason than I did.  This from PT support:

24/02/2017 15:37:17  Wagers for the following market have been refunded due to event cancellation. [2017-02-24 03:00 PM][Cedevita Zagreb-vs-Karpos][Game]
We double checked with Pinnacle support, SIr
fnatic91
Pro
ProProProPro

Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:30 am

Alfa1234 wrote:
maletaja wrote: Last day ive got message
First time this has happened to me.  I'm pissed off.
https://gyazo.com/922d0b0c8bb728c4a852f8f88a45ac11

Alfa1234
Probably a Pro

[bravo] [shame]

View Profile  Online

Re: pinnacle voiding winning bets
« Reply #14 on: 16 February 2017, 09:02:29 »
Reply with quoteQuote
I've never, ever had a bet void by Pinnacle.  It's a matter of common sense most of the time.  As you gain experience you'll be able to tell which is a palp and which odd is genuine.

karma is a bitch ;)

Cedevita - karpos 81-77 Full time.
What does Pinnacle mean by "event has been cancelled" ?
Last edited by fnatic91 on Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Alfa1234
Totally Pro

Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:32 am

Apparently it is, thanks.  :)
maletaja
Pro
ProProProPro

Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:48 am

You should send them quite furious e-mail. How do they intepret results when everything was right and event wasnt "canceled". They could lose lots of clients if they proceed such tactic

Mayby there are new deprtments chief who has made  "new ideas " to cancel bets for protecting clients and their own business....when somthing is fishy...
Alfa1234
Totally Pro

Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:57 am

I did, they will keep me updated.

Also, I don't see the reason why they cancel the bets on the event if there "were" suspicious betting patters.  Considering the fact we are both on the side of the dog, which won, and this is the side where we got no value at all in our odds.  Look at the closing lines on oddsportal, the favourite odds dropped like a brick so obviously that's where the large majority of money came in on.  This side lost so obviously the "suspicious part" was incorrect and they would have made money by letting the bets stand.
Alfa1234
Totally Pro

Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:05 am

PT Replied:

[11:35:22] Premium Tradings77: Hello Sir,
We were in contact with Pinnacle support, this is their further statement on the matter:
” All bets taken have been refunded due to the following reason: Abnormal and suspicious betting activity has been detected for this event. All wagers from all customers have been cancelled. This action is taken very rarely and is for the protection of all our customers.”
“The bet placement pattern on this game clearly indicates that the match was not played on a fair basis. As a result all bets on this match have been voided. ”
[11:39:09] ME: Right, I noticed the line movement.  However, the line movement was in their favour.  The favourite went from -22 or so to -31 and the odds of Karpos went up a LOT.  This means the vast majority of money coming in was on the favourite so the suspicious activity obviously was not valid as the favourite lost.

Either way, I'm screwed.

Pinny is still a great book though, they made me a lot of money already.  ;)
testez
Has experience

Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:44 am

guys.  the cedevida  - karpos game was very fishy... i wanted to place some arbs on it. but the way odds moved  stopped me...it was obvious something was very wrong on the sharps side(SBO included).

im talking about prematch only.
showMeDaMoney
Has experience

Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:45 am

Wow dropping 1000 euros is big money. I would cry for days if it happened to me.
Yeah pinnacle say they dont care about arbers, but maybe they have changed.

You must have really won big, to be able to lose 1k euro.
Alfa1234
Totally Pro

Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:47 am

Dust it off and keep going, no use in crying about it.  It's been a good season so far. 

Return to “Arbing, matched betting and trading talk”