BetBurger | Live and Pre-game surebets
RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Net+ card fraud

Neteller: Verification within 1 day | Fastest way to Gold VIP | Higest limits to NET+Mastercard
Skaggerak
Pro
ProProProPro

Net+ card fraud

Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:27 am

Is there any system set up to prevent fraud for these cards? For instance someone gets you card details and takes money, will Neteller reimburse?
I've had dialogue with Neteller over this in recent days and it has been excruciating. They blocked my card because I asked about the possibility of what happens if fraud occurs.
Thordin
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Re: Net+ card fraud

Sat Jan 28, 2017 9:50 am

There is a form they send you to fill if you want to ask for a refund of a transaction.
Skaggerak
Pro
ProProProPro

Sat Jan 28, 2017 10:09 am

Has this ever happened to you Thordin? I just wanted to know their security measures and as a result they blocked me.
Neteller are doing more to destroy their own business every day.
Thordin
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Sat Jan 28, 2017 10:19 am

Nobody stole my card details.
But I donated some charity that was a scam and it was so complicated to get the refund that i left it.
Id say card fraud generally is easy to reverse and thieves don't bother much with it. You could buy crypto, but then exchanges accept only 3d-secure cards, plus more verification documents.

About fraud, some friend's account got compromised a few years back, had some unauthorised deposits. Neteller went to great lenghts to avoid their 'fraud guarantee' for VIPs , asking for, among other things,  a police report and logs from antivirus checks.
Qual1ty00
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:27 am

i had an unauthorized transactions on my net+ virtual card. I suspect that deposits to 5dimes by this card got compromised.

I had 3 transactions in total and 2 got refunded very quickly but one >2500 USD went through and I filled a chargeback form. Update should come in few days as they told me it usually takes 30 days. I hope I will get my money back
Skaggerak
Pro
ProProProPro

Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:55 am

They've been so difficult to deal with regarding this over the past week or so, the last e-mail they sent me consisted of them telling me that they had already answered this question. They've never mentioned the chargeback you guys have referred or anything of that nature.
I've been using the card for buying general stuff online but it completely puts me off having money there now the way they're behaving. Also involving the cops means all that info you that you wren't sure was being shared by NT is now being shared for sure.

Return to “Neteller ”