188bet wont verify account

Share ideas and experience on bookmakers. Search before starting any account
isl123
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

188bet wont verify account

Tue Jan 31, 2017 1:45 pm

Hello arbusers
i have this situation with 188bet. They wont verify my account unless i send them a statement or utility bill with bar code. They dont give me any other solution other than this. Let my explain how it happened from the begining. I opened account and send them my id which they acepted and asked i sent a bill or statement which i did and they acepted that too...after some days i see a message telling me to send a selfie with me id in hand and another proof of address. I did send the selfie and another statement taken from the same bank. They accept the selfie but not the statement. Now i dont have any significant money there(i was lucky) but i want to know what i can do about this. Do i post it somewhere for them to notice because if we let them treat us like this sooner or later this same thing will happen to someone who has money in their account. Any suggestion from arbusers? Sorry for long post
maletaja
Pro
ProProProPro

Re: 188bet wont verify account

Tue Jan 31, 2017 4:13 pm

Post everywhere Be with them always politeful sarcasm...it's not worth be hard on them...

My standard mail would be

Hello! I have to admit that i appreciate your security standards. Although, it not acceptable countable selfies which humiliate customers. I have given you all documents that i have. Moreover i would hope to get fast solution from your part. Otherwise i have to post notable forums xxx which isnt good for your business Addition to that my representatives will contact you soon .

Yours sincerely,xxx
Bubbles
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Tue Jan 31, 2017 4:40 pm

Do you want to withdraw your money or use them as a bookie for arbing? If the latter is the case, you can forget about it as you're already spotted. If you just want to withdraw your money threat them with everything that was mentioned above. If it doesn't help you'll have to weigh whether it's worth your time and effort to go with them all the way. One thing you won't be able to do is changing their attitude and safe other ppl from similar treatment as your noble intention seems to be. I believe however that you'll be able to recover your money
isl123
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Jan 31, 2017 5:00 pm

Bubbles wrote: Do you want to withdraw your money or use them as a bookie for arbing? If the latter is the case, you can forget about it as you're already spotted. If you just want to withdraw your money threat them with everything that was mentioned above. If it doesn't help you'll have to weigh whether it's worth your time and effort to go with them all the way. One thing you won't be able to do is changing their attitude and safe other ppl from similar treatment as your noble intention seems to be. I believe however that you'll be able to recover your money
no i dont have money there(only 1euro) i was lucky my bets went the other way and i know that i wont last long arbing there. What i want to do is pressure them so this wont happen to anyone else. Yes i know i wont change their attitude and i know this will happen to someone else BUT if we all go on with this attitude it is for SURE they will continue to treat us like shit. I am willing to spend my time to go to the end of this i am just not sure how to do it
Bubbles
To become a Pro

Tue Jan 31, 2017 5:30 pm

isl123 wrote:
Bubbles wrote: Do you want to withdraw your money or use them as a bookie for arbing? If the latter is the case, you can forget about it as you're already spotted. If you just want to withdraw your money threat them with everything that was mentioned above. If it doesn't help you'll have to weigh whether it's worth your time and effort to go with them all the way. One thing you won't be able to do is changing their attitude and safe other ppl from similar treatment as your noble intention seems to be. I believe however that you'll be able to recover your money
no i dont have money there(only 1euro) i was lucky my bets went the other way and i know that i wont last long arbing there. What i want to do is pressure them so this wont happen to anyone else. Yes i know i wont change their attitude and i know this will happen to someone else BUT if we all go on with this attitude it is for SURE they will continue to treat us like shit. I am willing to spend my time to go to the end of this i am just not sure how to do it
As advised above, you can go and herald it on every betting forum. Or you can learn from this experience and next time be armoured with everything they might require, sneak in easily and try to hit them hard. I don't think you'll go on a crusade against every book that will “offend” you with unreasonable demands. Life's too short ;)
isl123
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Jan 31, 2017 5:40 pm

Bubbles wrote:
isl123 wrote:
As advised above, you can go and herald it on every betting forum. Or you can learn from this experience and next time be armoured with everything they might require, sneak in easily and try to hit them hard. I don't think you'll go on a crusade against every book that will “offend” you with unreasonable demands. Life's too short ;)
unresonable demands?!  It this motherfuckers go on like this one day we gonna get a request to send selfie taken during the sun eclipse????. I was armoured with everything...i sent a legit bank statement and they ask for one with barcode. Now where the fuck do i get a statement with a barcode if the bank does not provide with one that i shit i dont know.
Bubbles
To become a Pro

Tue Jan 31, 2017 5:57 pm

isl123 wrote:
Bubbles wrote:
isl123 wrote: no i dont have money there(only 1euro) i was lucky my bets went the other way and i know that i wont last long arbing there. What i want to do is pressure them so this wont happen to anyone else. Yes i know i wont change their attitude and i know this will happen to someone else BUT if we all go on with this attitude it is for SURE they will continue to treat us like shit. I am willing to spend my time to go to the end of this i am just not sure how to do it
unresonable demands?!  It this motherfuckers go on like this one day we gonna get a request to send selfie taken during the sun eclipse????. I was armoured with everything...i sent a legit bank statement and they ask for one with barcode. Now where the fuck do i get a statement with a barcode if the bank does not provide with one that i shit i dont know.
Check your utility bills and if there isn't any ask your providers if they can send you one with it. Also when you order staff online you receive an invoice … Be creative and if nothing helps you can go on a crusade. But I would suggest taking on another bookie... profit will help you deal with frustration..
isl123
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Jan 31, 2017 6:21 pm

Bubbles wrote:
isl123 wrote:
Bubbles wrote: As advised above, you can go and herald it on every betting forum. Or you can learn from this experience and next time be armoured with everything they might require, sneak in easily and try to hit them hard. I don't think you'll go on a crusade against every book that will “offend” you with unreasonable demands. Life's too short ;)
Check your utility bills and if there isn't any ask your providers if they can send you one with it. Also when you order staff online you receive an invoice … Be creative and if nothing helps you can go on a crusade. But I would suggest taking on another bookie... profit will help you deal with frustration..
i think we lost point here...i dont want nothing to do with this account i am still arbing elsewhere so no frustation at all. I dont wont to send them anything else that is the whole point i want them to lower their requests on stupid things they ask. I have been at one situation with a book before where the only thing left to ask was for me to send them a sex tape like that of kim kardashian???? and even if i sent that i would get an answer that the dude fucking you has not a dick big enough????. I never got that money by the way.if we dont report this this things than all the bookies will start acting like this. Do you think they pity us? They would confiscate all our money if their reputation was not at stake.(if they have any)

Return to “Bookies discussion”