surebet comparison

Ask anything about smart gambling
mdb
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

surebet comparison

Tue Jan 31, 2017 7:49 pm

hello
i am searching for a site where you can compare surebets . I have to be able to check my bookmakers because here in Belgium not all bookmakers are legal. for those intrested here's the list http://www.legale-kansspel-belgie.be/wedden-sport-sites-belgie.php
so that's not a whole lot :p
if possible i like a free one, you know just trying out so i don't want to spend money without being sure it works for me. even if it's a free trial or something.
i know this one https://en.surebet.com/surebets. but there are only 6 bookmakers matching with the legal ones here.

thx to anyone for helping me  :D
mdb
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: surebet comparison

Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:13 pm

thx for the answer
i don't have a lot of time but on first glans it seems there are only 1 or 2 bookies i can use from belgium :(
yeah living here in belgium is certainly a disadvantage  for surebetting :(
arbasian
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Feb 01, 2017 1:21 pm

A problem you might face with free odds comparison sites including oddsportal is that the odds are already 'old' when you're seeing them. Odds move fast on most markets, which won't allow you to benefit from the ARB, especially if you're doing this manually.
mdb
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:19 am

that why i thought to only play on games who are at least few days ealier( i mean they move slightly less then live or o few hours before)
but what do you reccomend me? is rebelbet trustwhorty? i kinda scared it is a scam or something
Bubbles
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:13 pm

just read section Alert Services
Merdix

Mon Feb 06, 2017 5:59 pm

arbasian wrote: A problem you might face with free odds comparison sites including oddsportal is that the odds are already 'old' when you're seeing them. Odds move fast on most markets, which won't allow you to benefit from the ARB, especially if you're doing this manually.
I had the same problem when I went to bet the odds had already changed. So I created a little program that looks for the surebets in the space of 1 month to 2. In this timeframe the odds do not vary that much and it is difficult to find surebets above 100%. The problem is we have to wait a month to see the results but after that time its every day.
Bubbles
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Mon Feb 06, 2017 7:08 pm

Merdix wrote:
arbasian wrote: A problem you might face with free odds comparison sites including oddsportal is that the odds are already 'old' when you're seeing them. Odds move fast on most markets, which won't allow you to benefit from the ARB, especially if you're doing this manually.
I had the same problem when I went to bet the odds had already changed. So I created a little program that looks for the surebets in the space of 1 month to 2. In this timeframe the odds do not vary that much and it is difficult to find surebets above 100%. The problem is we have to wait a month to see the results but after that time its every day.
It's good you don't do arbs over 100%. They might be palps ;)

Return to “Newbie's questions”