BetBurger | Live and Pre-game surebets
RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

A few infos

Ask anything about smart gambling
lenzMidler

A few infos

Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:00 am

Hi all .

I started arbing just a few days ago. I have read some things but I would love some expertise. My set of questions is:

-Is the using E-wallets better than using a credit/debit card? Does it affect the withrawall speed time?

-So far I've only done arbing by ducthing booker A vs booker B. Is it better to play a booker vs an exange or does it not matter?

-I've read some stuff here about live arbing and I was wondering if there is any good guide about it.

-I have a total summ of 4k to play. Is it better to keep it on 5 or 6 bookers or keep trying to reach out and create more diversity with smaller summs per booker, or to keep it on these 5 or 6 for now.

-Finally, and sorry for having this many questions, Is there any list with reliable bookers and Is Rebelbetting worth the money for a casual arber.

Thank you very much for your time.
dice101
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: A few infos

Sat Feb 18, 2017 2:51 pm

Personally I think that e wallets are better than credit cards etc and yes they pay a lot quicker to e wallet (when acc is verified). Is good if u want to transfer money to other people in the gambling world also. I cant think of other benefits of e wallets, bookies generally don't charge fees to deposit with them (some do) but maybe that is same with your credit card anyway.
Marley3913
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:01 pm

ive used rebel betting for me it was too exotic and would result in a ban, im yet to try oddstorm have you used it?
valuebets
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:39 am

oddstorm very good,but is just footbal arbs

Return to “Newbie's questions”