Unibet limitation

Ask anything about smart gambling
Joz
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Unibet limitation

Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:16 pm

Hello,

I have observed nowadays, that Unibet put limits on my account and almost all bets send for approval are rejected, even the odd was not changed or is lower than market. Maximum what I can place as pre-approved is about 100-200 euros on top markets (Bundesliga, UK PL...) on odds about 1,30.

Do you have the same experience?
maletaja
Pro
ProProProPro

Re: Unibet limitation

Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:35 pm

what do you mean by sending aproval?If u exceed bet limit it goed to the trader...
Unibet limits usually that kind of level that you pointed out. big league maximum bet is 50 eur, small leage apr few euros
Joz
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:58 pm

maletaja wrote: what do you mean by sending aproval?If u exceed bet limit it goed to the trader...
Unibet limits usually that kind of level that you pointed out. big league maximum bet is 50 eur, small leage apr few euros
I can bet about 5 times less then my friend, what means they use individual limitation by account. In my eyes, they are afraid of arbing players.
makelele
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:01 pm

Sending bet for approval was a mistake in the 1st place. You get flagged faster.

You should never use that option.

Even betting the max is kind of greedy.. i think they are 2 approaches there.

U either have a big BR enough that u just max everything on a busy day

Or you try to bet way smaller than max to make the account last longer.
Joz
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Mar 02, 2017 12:13 pm

makelele wrote: Sending bet for approval was a mistake in the 1st place. You get flagged faster.

You should never use that option.

Even betting the max is kind of greedy.. i think they are 2 approaches there.

U either have a big BR enough that u just max everything on a busy day

Or you try to bet way smaller than max to make the account last longer.

Unibet has really strange policy. They offered NHL odd 3.50, bet was raejected. Then they increase that odd to 3.60 and also rejected. If the bet is rejected, one should expect decrease of the rate, not increase. Or they have some odd which is stable or lower than market - and they don't accept my bets on such odd. Why they offer such match, which they don't accept any bet on it? That's schizophrenia :)
maletaja
Pro
ProProProPro

Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:31 pm

Unibet has really strange policy. They offered NHL odd 3.50, bet was raejected. Then they increase that odd to 3.60 and also rejected. If the bet is rejected, one should expect decrease of the rate, not increase. Or they have some odd which is stable or lower than market - and they don't accept my bets on such odd. Why they offer such match, which they don't accept any bet on it? That's schizophrenia
In some time i wanted to cover some exotic game in unibet whatever price...I bet they rejected they lowered odds i bet ,they lowered and rejected  i bet they didnt lowered anymore becaouse price was ridiculous and rejected .

I think trader just dont want to waste time on  arbers...and think is line ok or not
Last edited by maletaja on Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Newbie's questions”