Marsbet take down my country from offer and take me winning money also

Share ideas and experience on bookmakers. Search before starting any account
TZ
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Marsbet take down my country from offer and take me winning money also

Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:34 am

Hi

I cant beliave what i see now on mail. I open accaunt on Marsbet some time back...and yasterday they send me my DEPOZIT back becouse they like it to see have new rules,they dont accept any more players from some country....and so they take all my winning money down from accaunt,i have there some 600-700@ and send me only my deposit back on Skrill!!!!!!

I made accaunt there last month in Januar,normall...i choise there my country,also some of my freands from same country bet on this bookie before,was no problem,buth this is unbelievable....now i dont se any more my country in offer for registration...ok,buth why take my winnings money away if before accept players from my country. I didnt make nothing wrong....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

We have blocked youır account due to terms and conditions 2.6.4.

**2.6.4 ** Marsbet doesn't operate from following countries; Ukrain, Slovakia, Slovenia, Romania, Bulgaria, Serbia, Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Estonia, Russia, Holland, Germany, France, Latvia, Hungry, Czech Republic, Belarus, Moldovia, Romania, Croatia, Poland, Lithuania, Austria, Montenegro. Marsbet reserves all rights to suspend an account opened from those countries as well as deposits and bets placed.

For that reason we are going to refund your deposit amount total of *** euro to your skrill account.

We wish you good luck and pleasant day.

Best Regards.
Last edited by TZ on Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
arber_PL
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Re: Marsbet take down my country from offer and take me winning money also

Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:46 am

Go with that to SBR, Bookmakers Review, etc - just to warn other players. Don't think you could get your money back.
maletaja
Pro
ProProProPro

Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:44 am

When there are restrictid countries, why the hell they let you register in first place???
jo
joker9424

Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:35 am

Marsbet confiscated couple thousands euros from Greek costumers without a warning...

so Marsbet is a No go....
TZ
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:44 am

maletaja wrote: When there are restrictid countries, why the hell they let you register in first place???
This is a question yes...simply they take down countrys some day back and take us all winnings down,this players wich are from this country....unbelievable...before was all ok,no one say that we cant not bet there,they have my country in offer and normall that i made registration on my country....one of my freand bet there,they accept players from my country for sure,all normall....he made also withdraws withaut problems,all ok...i didnt make no withdraw untill now,only this deposits wich they send me back now....all winnings money they take me away....
Last edited by TZ on Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
TZ
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Feb 17, 2017 2:50 pm

I wrote on support abauth that...and then i recive rest of my money  :o 8) so its all OK

Return to “Bookies discussion”