RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Pinnacle Live Betting Question

Make bookmakers cash cow machines
Zizou79
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Pinnacle Live Betting Question

Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:42 pm

Apologies if this may sound a silly question, but I usually arb on pre-match only, so got confused with the following. Today I thought there was a possibility of arbitrage during the Wolves vs Chelsea match and while the score was 0-1 I placed a bet in a soft bookie on Wolves and one with Pinnacle on the +0.5 Asian Line. The game ended 0-2 as Chelsea scored another and I won on the Pinnacle side, however next to the profit there was this note:

Important - It should be noted that when placing a Live Soccer Asian Handicap wager, the handicap and price displayed are for the match from the point the wager is accepted. Goals scored previously (ie. current score) are ignored for a Live Asian Handicap wager.

Please Note: Unless otherwise specified, all Live Soccer Asian Handicap wagers will be settled based on the goals scored in the remainder of the match during Regulation Time. When scoring Live Soccer Asian Handicap wagers, goals scored before the wager is accepted are not included.

Now this confused me as, does it mean that the bet I place on +0.5 for the remainder of the match, or for the full match? That is, if Wolves had instead scored and the match had ended 1-1, would it have been a winning bet with Pinnacle (+0.5 on the full match) or a losing bet (+0.5 only on the remainder of the match from when the bet was taken)?

Sorry again if it's a silly question, but I don't every bet on Live and I wanted to make sure.
Last edited by Zizou79 on Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Alfa1234
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Re: Pinnacle Live Betting Question

Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:14 pm

It's always for the remainder of the match in "Asian" bookmakers (Pinnacle, SBO, Maxbet...) so you would have lost the bet in Pinnacle if the wolves had scored.
dealer wins
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:36 pm

Dodged a lose both bets bullet there mate!!
Never trust a goose!!!
isl123
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:40 pm

At pinnacle this kind of bet starts at 0-0 score at the minute you placed the bet. It is a 1x2 bet but for the reminder of the game.
bookieslayer
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:20 pm

Way to dodge alright!!!  8)

Return to “Arbing, matched betting and trading talk”