RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

The state of live arbing

Make bookmakers cash cow machines
Skaggerak
Pro
ProProProPro

The state of live arbing

Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:35 am

I want to start a discussion regarding this, as I still haven't managed to crack this nut. I could be wrong but it seems like the live arbing people were enjoying when I was starting out is all but gone.

I had subscribed to a month of betburger live a year ago and had some brief joy, and at least noticed some good positions that were available to take. 6 months ago I got a Betburger live subscription and its barely paid for itself, there are a number of reasons for this:

-My own activity. I do not strictly work around the big hours when lots of things are happening. This is vital for live arbing. The programs available are completely useless unless they are being used on the days where lots of football is happening. This is primarily Saturday afternoon. Then there are sometimes opportunities during Tennis majors. There is more to this I don't know about but my main point here is unless you are watching during lots of activity its really difficult. So weekdays, bar when the group stages of Europa league and some domestic midweek take place are not worth looking through programs.

-Books improvements and softwares decreasing quality. Now, whenever I see an opportunity for live action the reality of the situation is clear. Where before, big books showed lax activity and may have given a good size > 30 seconds to get a bet on, now you can be guaranteed, if you're not there within 15-20 seconds that price will have disappeared, and that time range is as generous as it gets. The difficulty in getting to these bets is displayed in how Betburgers software has developed. They no longer offer multiple ips for the more advanced user and they're inabilty to redirect straight to a bet they have attempted to cover up with paltry plug in replacements. All these things have resulted in more obstacles for the user after discovering an opportunity. I don't know if other software is similar but I've heard BB is the best option. I accept my ability may contribute to this but the difference in quality and opportunities between this time last year when I subscribed temporarily and when I committed to 6 months is striking.

One of the main reasons I'm bringing this up is that my Betburger subscription is expiring and I can't see myself reinvesting an amount I won't see a return on, so I'm looking for other peoples reviews, advice and opinions. I may have to look at oddstorm and rebelbetting, I think the only way Betburger will work for me now is to make day subscriptions to when it may be worth while.
Last edited by Skaggerak on Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
showMeDaMoney
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Re: The state of live arbing

Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:56 am

I haven't tried live arbing, I've only used it to cover bets when there is an opportunity to cover a mistake or make more money from lays. For me I'm still struggling with pre-match so I'd probably want to master that before I level up to live matches.

But alot of people here have mentioned that live arbing is the way to go. There is definetely more room for error from bookies with live.  It seems that Pre-match all the bookies just match against each other.

Return to “Arbing, matched betting and trading talk”