Pinnacle voided bets

Share ideas and experience on bookmakers. Search before starting any account
Joz
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Pinnacle voided bets

Thu Mar 09, 2017 8:06 pm

Hi,

today (9.3.2017) I received email notification that my bet from 5.3.2017 was voided, after four days after the match. This is very strange from profi bookmaker to cancel bet after the match.

Dear Customer,

[Volleyball] [Serbia - 1.Savezna Liga Men] [Match] Spartak Ljig vs Radnicki . Your bet with ticket-ID: xxx has been refunded. All bets taken have been refunded due to the following reason: [Abnormal and suspicious betting activity has been detected for this event. All wagers from all customers have been cancelled. This action is taken very rarely and is for the protection of all our customers.] . Thank you!

In the past (24.2.2017) I received same voiding, however it happend before the match:

[Basketball] [ABA - Adriatic League] [Game] Cedevita Zagreb vs Karpos. Your bet with ticket-ID: xxx has been refunded. All bets taken have been refunded due to the following reason: [Abnormal and suspicious betting activity has been detected for this event. All wagers from all customers have been cancelled. This action is taken very rarely and is for the protection of all our customers.] . Thank you!

What do you think about such behaviour as it seems not to be "very rarely" situation nowadays?
maletaja
Pro
ProProProPro

Re: Pinnacle voided bets

Thu Mar 09, 2017 8:28 pm

today (9.3.2017) I received email notification that my bet from 5.3.2017 was voided, after four days after the match
I bet your bet was winning bet not losing....
tarzan
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Thu Mar 09, 2017 8:44 pm

The same thing happend to me...

Dear Customer,

[Volleyball] [Serbia - 1.Savezna Liga Men] [Match] Spartak Ljig vs Radnicki . Your bet with ticket-ID: 701081269 has been refunded. All bets taken have been refunded due to the following reason: [Abnormal and suspicious betting activity has been detected for this event. All wagers from all customers have been cancelled. This action is taken very rarely and is for the protection of all our customers.] . Thank you!

Regards,

Pinnacle

...and it was winning bet !
tarzan
Has experience

Thu Mar 09, 2017 8:48 pm

How can I make  diference in the future between suspicious and not suspicious matches?
For every bet that I will place at Pinnacle...I am going to be scared!
Last edited by tarzan on Thu Mar 09, 2017 8:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Joz
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:05 pm

maletaja wrote:
today (9.3.2017) I received email notification that my bet from 5.3.2017 was voided, after four days after the match
I bet your bet was winning bet not losing....

This time I was lucky in both cases, they were loosing bets :)
Alfa1234
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:13 pm

I have sent them this email regarding this.  If more people would do this, it may get some attention...it can't hurt.

"Dear,

I am coming across more and more reports of bets being voided, sometimes even days after the match was played, because of so called 'suspicious betting activity'. 

I would like to express my deepest concerns regarding this behaviour.  Pinnacle has always been a pilar of stability and I've always felt safe the second I had placed a bet and it was confirmed.  Lately hoewever, I feel scared every time I place a bet and hope it will not be voided. 

As an arber, this puts my business in serious jeopardy.  I have been a long time losing client at Pinnacle and the bets I place are a source of long term revenue for your company.

I would like you to seriously reconsider voiding any bets in the future, even it it means taking a financial loss as long term this type of behaviour can only hurt your business even more than any short term gains the voiding of bets may produce. 

I would also like to ask if there is any way for us clients to detect games of "suspicious betting" so we can avoid betting on them in the first place.

Thank you for reading and kind regards,"
tarzan
Has experience

Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:26 pm

I just send them the email with similiar context!

This is also the reason why I am going to stop arbing and place only value bets!
Last edited by tarzan on Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dealer wins
Totally Pro

Thu Mar 09, 2017 10:50 pm

tarzan wrote: I just send them the email with similiar context!

This is also the reason why I am going to stop arbing and place only value bets!
Will have the same net result whether arbing or value betting.  A voided winning bet is a voided winning bet.
Never trust a goose!!!
tarzan
Has experience

Thu Mar 09, 2017 10:54 pm

It is not the same because I am going to play only on softs....stop playing at sharps (like pinnacle)
dealer wins
Totally Pro

Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:04 pm

tarzan wrote: It is not the same because I am going to play only on softs....stop playing at sharps (like pinnacle)
Ah I see, my bad.
Never trust a goose!!!
maletaja
Pro
ProProProPro

Fri Mar 10, 2017 5:13 am

And i just wonder how can volleyball matches can be sucpicious? All 20 players on the court are paid for fixed games?
dealer wins
Totally Pro

Fri Mar 10, 2017 6:53 am

maletaja wrote: And i just wonder how can volleyball matches can be sucpicious? All 20 players on the court are paid for fixed games?
Money has the ability to corrupt most things everything.  There have been many dodgy matches involving team sports over the eons.
Never trust a goose!!!
barbero
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:24 am

Good email Alfa. I have sent similar in the past and will do again when I get any bet voided again. I also agree that we should all do the same. I understand that Pinnacle needs to protect themselves against match fixing, but it is also pretty obvious that they can distinguish arbers from match fixers from our betting patterns, and should only punish the latter.
Alfa1234
Totally Pro

Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:37 am

maletaja wrote: And i just wonder how can volleyball matches can be sucpicious? All 20 players on the court are paid for fixed games?
It takes only a few players of 1 team to fix a game although usually the whole team is in on it.  By giving just a little less than your 100%, you will lose what is supposed to be a tight game and it won't even look suspicious.

I never got a reply to that mail, by the way.
maletaja
Pro
ProProProPro

Thu Mar 16, 2017 11:40 am

Actually pinnacle not protecting anyone even gamblers by voiding fixed matches. It could be both side so no more -ev to players

Return to “Bookies discussion”