RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

premium charges

Info about betting exchanges.
gamblehappier
Pro
ProProProPro

premium charges

Sat Mar 11, 2017 1:51 am

Hi, i have read somewhere in the internet that some good sport traders in the past move to other forms of trading(stocks,forex etc) due to premium charges of betfair.Which means HOW to generate profit in betfair when the commissions and premium charges are so high nowadays?Ok,you will generate but why to lose 20- 30/100 of your profit?
I think the movement to other forms of trading is logic,but of course you need to have skills.Also some smart guys found solutions like Increase generated commission which actually will decrease  premium charges.

Anyway,after a research i found that the amount of premium charges that you will pay is below.I dont know if it is stable or if you can modify the amount of charge with betfair traders.If the amounts have changed please inform here

So assuming you profited £1,000 this week, the premium charge (20%) would be £200 minus the commission you generated over the week (charged at 4.9% on wins). So if your generated commission was £40 you’d pay £160 making the figure up to £200.

I think that premium charges decrease a lot of your gaining money.So the question is why someone to trade to betfair and not to other exchanges which do not have so high commission and not premium charges?

Most will say liquidity or that betfair is reliable and will usually pay you.But does that it means that other exchanges will not pay high amounts or does not have liquidity? ;)

So whysomeone who trade high amounts wants to pay premium charges and do not go to an alternative exchange? :i think is the best move to avoid premium charges which will decrease a lot your profit longterm..
Last edited by gamblehappier on Sat Mar 11, 2017 1:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Believe to yourself is the secret to success.
dealer wins
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Re: premium charges

Sat Mar 11, 2017 6:40 am

Use an agent to play on Betfair?
Never trust a goose!!!
gamblehappier
Pro
ProProProPro

Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:03 am

Hi,i have never used an agent, and with an agent are you sure that you will avoid premium charges?
So if this is true why not all use agents to play there in order to avoid it.It is silly to have your own account when you can avoid premium charges.
Also a silly question, when use an agent i assume you can play live there,without having delay at all at live,not even 1 second at betting,which means is like having your own account right?
Last edited by gamblehappier on Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Believe to yourself is the secret to success.
water_element
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu May 18, 2017 10:31 pm

gamblehappier wrote: Hi,i have never used an agent, and with an agent are you sure that you will avoid premium charges?
So if this is true why not all use agents to play there in order to avoid it.It is silly to have your own account when you can avoid premium charges.
Also a silly question, when use an agent i assume you can play live there,without having delay at all at live,not even 1 second at betting,which means is like having your own account right?
from my experience you can not  avoid paying premium charge as that depends on betfair and if they decide that you will pay them then you will pay .Also it is the same like having your own account only that they operate with transactions on behalf of you
campeones
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Mon May 29, 2017 8:01 am

I looked for solutions to avoid PC with personal berfair accounts. I m afraid there is no way out of this. Also I spoke with several agents and my understanding is that you can avoid PC with while label products like these that PremiumTradings and BetInAsia are offering but yet again, you don't have the real thing in your hands.
Other underground agents might tell you that they offer accounts free of Premium Charges but I have no doubt that strong arbitrage activities will in the end make you pay PC with them as well. I spoke with a very big agent the other day and I was bold enough to ask him what will you do if I open multiple accounts with you when you put PC in my first account? He was sincere to inform me that their software will immediately understand the similarities of accounts after 1 or maximum 2 betting days.
dealer wins
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Mon May 29, 2017 8:31 am

Most if not all arbers will end up with net losses on Betfair, and even if you are in huge profit you should be nowhere near paying the premium charge due to having paid a load of commission. 

PC only touches good traders who green up every market and hence dont pay much commission compared to their winnings.  Arbers will have regular big red markets as well as green so will avoid this?
Never trust a goose!!!
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Mon May 29, 2017 2:10 pm

dealer wins wrote: Most if not all arbers will end up with net losses on Betfair, and even if you are in huge profit you should be nowhere near paying the premium charge due to having paid a load of commission. 

PC only touches good traders who green up every market and hence dont pay much commission compared to their winnings.  Arbers will have regular big red markets as well as green so will avoid this?
You are right in general but we ve seen a number of arbers asked to pay PC.
campeones wrote: their software will immediately understand the similarities of accounts after 1 or maximum 2 betting days.
I had a similar chat with a major betfair agent and I confirm this. Agents, not t mention betfair, have the ability to detect if a major player moved to another account.

Return to “Exchanges”