RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

How value bet are calculated?

Is this the new hack of smart gambling?
maletaja
Pro
ProProProPro

How value bet are calculated?

Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:27 am

Betburger, betonvalue etc provide valuebetting as well.
But i wonder how they are calculated?Yesterday i screened valuebets betonvalue and for my suprise they offered valuebets for pinnacle and betfair....
For example yesterday 76 vs Warriors NBA. 76 wins 21 odds and has value, because probobility is smth like 13% or so...

I understand when some bookie offers exotic football  dogs -2 handicaps and smth like odds 100 could have some value usually they dont have sharp  side for arbing, but i dont understand how they find value for sharp bookies
Anybody lighten me?
makelele
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: How value bet are calculated?

Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:36 am

I think betonvalue just take avg of bookies odds and then qualify as value when a bookie deviates a lot from that avg ( or some formula like this that takes into account every odd on the market). I think this is a flawed method because of the favourite/long-shot bias, that's why i didn't like much that site. Their value bets are actually not value bets.

As for betburger, as far as i know there is no such thing, so you should be more specific.
Last edited by makelele on Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
valuebets
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: How value bet are calculated?

Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:19 pm

you can use Betburger for valuebets when compare Pinnacle againts any soft book few hours before game start.Dont now about BetonValue how calculate value bets,but Oddsportal calculate value bets when compare the odds at a bookmaker with the total average odds of the same outcome.Its not good opportunity
Last edited by valuebets on Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Value betting talk”